Hello there aspirants, Union Public Service Commission is most likely to conduct the Indian Economic Service Exam 2019. According to the UPSC IES/ISS Notification 2019, candidates can start applying for IES ISS application form. Find more relevant information in following sections of this article.
Indian Economic Service Exam 2019
As you all are aware of the fact that Union Public Service Commission is the only higher authority to take regular exams for Admin and Civil Services. The same organization is responsible for conducting nationwide recruitment for the recruitment under Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Services. A large number of applicants give their nominations for these respected posts. Therefore, they need to be informed about all the important news regarding these posts through this web portal.
UPSC IES ISS 2019
As per the latest news and updates, UPSC IES/ISS Notification 2019 is soon to be issued online. As soon as it gets available, candidates can start filing their UPSC IES/ISS Application Form 2019. Later in this article aspirants can find the official link where they can find the required details. Find more down this page to know what are the essentials required to apply for Indian Economic Service Exam 2019.
|News About||Indian Economic Service Exam 2019|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Indian Economic Services|
|The last Date To Apply Online||2019|
UPSC IES ISS Exam Notification 2019
Applicants, before you apply for the UPSC IES ISS Exam, you must be aware of the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and other important things. Check these all out in the following section.
Indian Economic Service Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are eligible to apply for this exam if they fit in any of the following conditions.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- The Subject of Bhutan/Nepal/ Indian but migrated from the following countries.
- Sri Lanka
- The United Republic of Tanzania
For IES: Candidates must have a valid Postgraduate Degree in Economics/Business Economics/Applied Economics/Econometric.
For ISS: For ISS, candidates are required to have a graduation degree with mathematical Statistics/Statistics/ Applied Statistics or a Postgraduate degree in Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics.
Minimum age to apply is 21 years whereas the maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01-08-2017.
Age relaxation as per the norms is given down here.
- SC/ST candidates- up to 5 years
- OBC- up to 3 years
- Domicile of J&K- up to 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen- up to 5 years
- ECOs/SSCOs- up to 5 years
- Blind/Deaf/ Mute and OH- up to 10 years
Fitness Criteria for IES, ISS Exam 2019
Applicant must be both physically and mentally fit
List of Centers for Indian Economic Service Exam 2019
The written examination will take place at the authorized venues:
UPSC IES/ISS 2019 Application Form
- To complete the application and get the online notification, aspirants need to visit “www.upsconline.nic.in”
- Look for the exam notifications section.
- Get the details and start applying.
- Give your academic and professional details and choose the preferable exam location.
- Save the form and get it printed.
- Keep a copy for future use.
Dates to Remember
- Notification issue date: 2019
- Final Date to Apply: 2019
- Date of Exam: 2019
- Prefer Official Website to get Indian Economic Service Exam Notification and start Applying.
- TotalJobsHub is the website which provides all the important UPSC updates