The low-cost International air carrier organisation invites eligible and dedicated personnel to join the Aviation company. There are several openings in technical and non-technical departments for qualified and experienced candidates. Those having no experience previously, are also welcome to place their applications updated CVs through the provided channel for Go Air Recruitment 2019. Keys specifics are also mentioned in the following sections as the HR is taking direct Goair Walk-In Interview Vacancy for various posts.
Go Air Recruitment 2019
The organisation is a Mumbai-based private airliner that is owned by Wadia Group. Catering to passengers’ needs, the aviation organisation holds the fifth spot in India’s largest airline operating for 23 domestic and 2 International Airports. The central hubs of Go Air are based in Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Delhi. Numerous vacancies are available in Airport Services, Engineering, Flight Operations, Sales & Marketing, and Inflight Services. A huge number of vacancies are also available for which hopefuls need to maintain an updated CV and follow as instructed in the following parts.
Goair Airlines Careers 2019
- Information Type: Goair Airlines Careers 2019
- Recruiting Company: Goair Airlines, Mumbai
- Job Posts: Airport Manager, Security Executive, Trainee Security Executive, Customer Executive, Senior Customer Executive, Assistant Manager Security, Cashier, Ramp Officer, GSE Technician, and others
- Needed Qualification: Graduation, Postgraduation, Diploma, and ITI
- Number of Positions: Under Consideration
- Application and Registration Status: Ongoing Currently
Get to know the basic requisites of these posts and start applying for such. Prior to applying for any of these posts under Go Air Recruitment 2019, it is most important to mark and note all the job descriptions given in details at the administering portal of the organisation. Hurry up, and look into the informative points to grab the opportunity in the first place.
Jobs and Work Location:
- Duty Manager
- Airport Manager
- Ramp Officers
- Customer Service Executive
- Senior Customer Service Executive
- Assistant Manager Security
- Security Supervisor
- Trainee Customer Service Executive
- Manager Call Centre
- GSE Technician
- Store Officer
- Aircraft Technician
- City Manager
- Ground Staff
- House Keeping Staff
- Deputy Manager
- Cabin Crew
Work Locations: Patna, Lucknow, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Coimbatore, Pune, and Ahmedabad.
GO Air Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- A candidate must have qualified at least 10+2, Diploma/Degree (Engineering), Degree (Marketing/Administration/Commerce/Any Stream), Master Degree, and work experience for some of the posts.
- Freshers are also eligible to apply.
The minimum age limit to apply is 18 years and the upper age limit is extended further on the basis of the applied job profile and asked experience.
- There is no fee for any kind of intimation
- Note: Goair does not charge the applicants with any fee towards the application.
Application and Selection Method:
Online Registration is conducted for the initial stage being shortlisted, the contestants will be called for a Panel/Personal Interview or HR Rounds.
Salary Scale and Allowances:
A handsome salary package is offered to the joinees with incentives and perks. The basic and miscellaneous allowances are covered along with Medical reimbursement and accommodation of the respective employees.
Go Air Recruitment 2019 Cabin Crew
Head to the leading web address of the company named, “www.goair.in” and locate the Careers tab on the top of the homepage. Look for department-wise vacancies and start registering for the post by filing your application form. Provide your accurate and up to date data along with necessary contact details like Phone Number and Email Id. Remain alert for upcoming intimation made by the HR or Company Representative. Stay prepared for your interview or verification.
Goair Recruitment Interview Dates, Hiring Procedure
Dear interested aspirants the Walk-In Interview process will be fruitfully held in the upcoming month where the registered candidates must attend the Interview round at the exact date, here in the below table we are giving detail and schedule date which has to follow by you and attend the Walk-in.
Take initiating steps to apply for these jobs according to the guidelines stated above. Complete your registration by visiting this authorised link provided below. Check for more upcoming updates and job alerts here on a frequent basis. For any questions or shareable thoughts, kindly, refer to textbox provided at the end of this page.