The America-based company General Electrics has opened the line for suitable and eligible professionals for various job roles now in India. It’s time to kill the wait and start applying for General Electric Recruitment 2019. All the fundamental formalities are to be done online and dedicated degree and holders are advised to scroll through a bit to look for GE Careers in India for Freshers and experience holders.
General Electric Recruitment 2019
About the Firm:
With a global reputation and becoming a Brand in offering customer and business services, the firm is sharply known as a digital industrial company. Making landmarks in software-defined machines and solutions, the company deals in Appliances, Aviation Industry, Energy, Capital, Transportation, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Power and Water, along with many upcoming projects at hand. GE also contributes largely to the capital of each country wherever there are established units. Covering all the countries, the organisation also home to over 3 Lakh happy employees. Headquartered in Boston US, the local career seekers are also given a domain-specific channel to apply anytime. Some of the most known positions that will be filled in Indian territories are Junior Engineer, General Manager, Marketing Engineer, QA Engineer, Lead Analyst, Software Developer, Project Manager, Software Tester and many others.
GE Careers in India for Freshers 2019
- Notified Topic: General Electric Recruitment 2019 in India
- Company Info: General Electric, Multinational Company based Headquartered USA
- Positions to Fill: Marketing Manager, Lead Analyst, Software Developer, Software Tester, General Manager, Marketing Engineer, QA Engineer, Jr. Engineer, etc.
- Vacancies in Number: Considered Unit-wise based in States
- Application Procedure: Online Only
- Selection System: Interview, Aptitude Test, Walk-in, and HR Rounds or Panel Interview
- Application Status: In Progress
- Deadline to Apply: Refer to Website
Many positions have been available for this year and can be checked on the basis of education and or previous work experience. However, both graduates and postgraduates are eligible to apply for these vacancies, freshers can also apply through the web portal dedicated to careers. Let’s direct attention to the segments provided below and come to know about the job details and the necessary conditions to fulfill regarding General Electric Recruitment 2019.
GE Vacancies in India 2019
Which Positions are Available?
- QA Engineer
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Engineer
- Software Tester/Developer
- Team Leader
- Project Manager
- Java Developer
- Sales Manager
- Junior Engineer
- Lead Analyst R&D
- Database Developer (Netbeans/SQL Server)
- Web Developer
General Electric Company Recruitment 2019 for Engineers
Conditions and Criteria to Meet:
- For Managerial Posts, Applicants must have completed MBA programme from a recognised University or Institution through regular entrance programme with a good/distinct academic record. Experienced as well freshers are eligible to apply.
- For Junior Engineer Posts: a hopeful must have a certified diploma or degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communications.
- For Marketing and Sales Posts, Hopefuls are required to have a Bachelor or Masters’ degree in a relevant field.
- For Marketing Engineer’s Positions, one must have through knowledge about product specifications and exceptional communication skills to pitch to clientele.
- For Software Developer vacancies: Degree holders in MCA/BCA/B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Sciences/Computer Applications) are eligible. They also must have optimum skills in RDBMS either in JAVA/ SQL Server (Latest Version), and or other platforms as per required by the recruiter’s panel.
- For Software Tester Posts: Candidates need to hold a bachelor or Master’s degree in related field with additional knowledge of flow charts, simulations, and platforms like Visio or whichever applicable according to market need.
- Lead Analyst Posts require professionals with adequate Research and Development skills and should be able to drive results within the specified deadline. Degree holders in any stream can apply.
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to Work under pressure
- Flexibility to meet a deadline
- Must be up to date with market strategies to reach the solution.
- Employability Skills
- Driven and familiar to latest Technological advancements.
There are no upper age restrictions but the lower age limit is 21 years, which can be further extended on the basis of the applied job profile.
Fee or Charges:
Good to know here is that there are application charges for applying.
Attention Applicants: Candidates need to note that the company does not ask for any intimation or Registration fee against any of the jobs offered. Beware of the fraudulent recruiters and Placement Agencies. If someone asks you for any kind of payment, kindly bring it to eh notice of the appropriate authority.
Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of legitimacy of their applications first, later they shall be called for an aptitude test, Technical Rounds, Personal interview, which is either one-to-one or many-to-one.
Salary Structure and Perks:
A handsome salary package would be offered to appointees based on their positions which is also best in the industry along with regular incentives and fixed allowances covering PF.
General Electric Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- First: Reach the centralised web portal of the company which is, “ge.com/in” and find out the Careers section on the homepage.
- Second: Follow the link and reach the page where you need to select for country-wise and state-wise opportunities.
- Third: Choose Function, Experience Level, Business, and enter the details that are required essentially.
- Fourth: Provide your accurate information based on your previous education and work experience.
- Fifth: Mention your updated contact information including your email and phone number.
- Sixth: Upload your latest resume and complete the application process for General Electric Recruitment in India.
- Seventh: Await from the recruiter and keep checking your email Id and phone for further intimation.
General Electric India Careers for freshers
Get yourself to the right place to apply for the designated jobs and follow the steps as you proceed to fulfill the formality. Stay in touch with this dedicated page and fetch all the latest about private and public sector jobs. Follow the link provided here to download career Guide and General Electric.