CG PMT 2018
The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has released the notification of CG PMT 2018 Online Application Form to organized the Chhattisgarh Pre Medical Test 2018. This CG PMT Notification was released for those students who want to get admission in the MBBS & BDS courses in various medical colleges which came under the state of Chhattisgarh. The board will provide the admission opportunity to that type of candidates who successfully crack the entrance exam in an honest way. So aspirants now don’t waste your time and read full notification of this CG PMT 2018 and then get ready with all required documentation to complete the CG PMT Registration Process. The application form will be expected to be released in the last week of April 2018.
CG PMT 2018 Online Application Form
Fascinated and eligible student can easily register their CG PMT online application form before the ending. After completing the application form procedure the board will conduct the written test of it at the various pre-allotted test center and provide admission to college depend on this Results. Mainly board conducts this entrance exam for Medical (MBBS, BDS) Colleges in Chhattisgarh State. So aspirants catch all detail with the help of this page. We are tried to provide whole important information through this page so must bookmark this web page in order to get updated news regarding Chhattisgarh Pre-medical Test.
Latest News: Al those students looking for Chhattisgarh Pre-medical Test to take admission in medical courses like BAMS, BHMS, BUMS and other can download the CGPMT Notification. Candidates can read the details from the below section.
CG PMT 2018 Application Form
Organization: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board
Exam Name: Chhattisgarh Pre-medical Test
Course Names: MBBS, BDS
Last Date to Apply Online: First Week of May 2018
CG PMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- If you want to apply for Chhattisgarh Pre-medical Test then applicant must pass out Intermediate or 12th from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology Subject
- Students should have minimum 50% for General and 40% for reserved Category and 45% marks for the PH aspirants.
- Aspirants must have Indian Nationality.
- Students also have a domicile of the state of Chhattisgarh.
The minimum age for this application form is 17 year and maximum age is 27 years. For collecting more detail must go and check the official site of the firm.
Application Form Fee:
The Chhattisgarh PMT 2018 Application Fee detail will provide below:
- For General Category application fee is: 300
- OBC Category: 250/-
- SC/ST Category should pay application fee is: 200
Download CGPMT Syllabus pdf (Available Now)
CG PMT 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will contain total 100 questions in the examination paper.
- The duration of examination is 2 hours.
- Every answer will carry 1 mark and there is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- The questions will contain for subjects (Physics, chemistry, zoology and botany).
|Subject||No. of Question|
Apply for Chhattisgarh PMT Application Form 2018
- If you will apply then check official website at cgvyapam.gov.in
- Check notification link and read all details properly.
- If you are eligible for this then click on apply button.
- After that provide appropriate information in the application form which is asked.
- Upload required scanned documents, signature, and photograph with the form.
- Submit Application form.
- Take print out of your application form.
CG PMT 2018 Exam Date, Admit Card
If you successfully fill CG PMT application form & looking to obtain the admit card through then visit the main website of Chhattisgarh Pre-medical Test. The CG PMT Exam Date, Admit Card will be updated via online in the third week of May, 2018. We advise our beloved users please bring the same hal ticket at the time of exam.
CG PMT 2018 Result
After organizing the CG Pre medical Test department will Result released the result in the month of June 2018. Students use this website to get an access in their favorite location in order to obtain the result. By entering their roll number and DOB one can easily get the complete scorecard.
CG PMT 2018 Counselling
After the Result declaration process, a new procedure will happen i.e. The CG PMT Counselling which will be started in the month of August. Association will prepare the merit list as per the marks secured by the aspirants in Chhattisgarh Pre-medical Test. Counselling process will be consisting of registration, document verification, suitable choice filling and locking the colleges, counselling and seat allotment. After seat allotment, candidates have to report to the suitable college with required documents and fees.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling:
- Class 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate
- Class 12th class mark sheet and passing certificate
- Admit Card of the Examination
- Result of the Test
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
- Recently Clicked passport size photograph with name & date (3 Photos)
CG PMT 2018 Important Dates:
- Starting date of Online Application: Last week of April
- Last date for submission of the Form: May
- Application fee paying via online: May Second week
- Download of Hall tickets from website: May
- Exam will be held on June
Download Chattisgarh Pre Medical Test Notification (Soon Updated)
Apply Online Link (Updated Shortly)