The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)Bombay will complete all process for organizing the Common Entrance Examination For Design Exam. For moving a one step ahead Institute updated the CEED Admit Card 2019 now by using the fame of its official website. All the students, who applied against this entrance test and searching IIT Bombay CEED Admit Card here and there by using the platform of the Internet then you must look out this web page and collect CEED Exam Hall Ticket in the easiest manner.
CEED Admit Card 2019
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has launched the awesome opportunity of Exam Form in the previous days. Basically, COMMON ENTRANCE EXAM FOR DESIGN organized by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)Bombay. The main motive to conduct this test is to provide admission to all the students who are interested in Designing subject. It will be organized on 19th January 2019 10:00 TO 13:00 HOURS. As per the official data, a huge number of students want to become a part of this process and apply for this test on 16th November 2018 and from that moment they, all will ready to appear in this test. Currently, all appliers will be busy in the paper preparation and searched their CEED Hall Ticket Online.
Latest Government Jobs | Also, Check IIT CEED Result
Latest News: ADMIT CARD For CEED Exam is going to be available on 1st Jan, 2019, ONWARDS. Candidates can check the Direct Link and verify all the details mentioned below.
CEED 2019 Admit Card
- Organization: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
- Test Name: Common Entrance Exam for Design
- Admit card Availability: Available on 1st Jan 2019
- Examination Date: 19th January 2019
The CEED Admit Card 2019 is important for such aspirants who applied against this test because it will contain all important information about the examination. These details are:
- Roll number
- Aspirants Registration number
- Candidates Photo & signature
- Candidate’s name
- Category of the Aspirants
- Date and time of the examination
- Centre of the test
- Reporting time of the Exam
IIT CEED Hall Ticket 2019
In every examination, above mention details will be check by the exam authority on the entrance of test center. After checking all details properly authority will permit to the applicants to attend this examination. So, students, we have suggested you must bookmark this page and after the announcing admit card collect this documents and bring this in every examination.
Preparation Tips To Crack Exam
CEED 2019 Exam Pattern:
The entrance test will be organized into two parts i.e. Part A and Part B.
- Both examinations are compulsory for the admission process.
- On the basis of Part B remaining admission procedure would be organized.
- Part A will be Computer Based Examination
- Both exam timing is 1 hour and 2 hours.
- In the part, A negative marking format will be the issue. Every wrong answer 0.6 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- On every correct answer, 2 marks will be given for each correct answer.
- In part B examination 5 questions will be there where students need to write the descriptive answer.
CEED Admit Card 2019 Download
- Student at first check main website of organization: – www.gate.iitb.ac.in
- Then find the link related to your hall ticket.
- Now enter detail like date of birth, application no and name etc on the giving form.
- Click on submit button after rechecking the form.
- After submitted the details, your hall ticket will be generated on your screen
- Save the soft copy and download and Take a hard copy of it for examination use.
CEED 2019 Important Dates
Examination Date: 19th January, 10:00 TO 13:00 HOURS
Release of draft answer key for Part A: 25-01-2019
Last date of sending comments about draft answer key for Part A: 31-01-2019
Release of final answer key for Part A: 04-02-2019
Declaration of score card and result: 04-03-2019
For Other Information Visit Here: www.ceed.iitb.ac.in