The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. already conduct the examination of JE (Jr. Engineer) post in 2018. BSNL JE results 2018 were earlier supposed to be out in this month’s, but candidates have to wait a little while. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. recruitment cell had released the answer keys 3 days ago candidates must visit the official website and take an idea about their scorecard from these answer keys. So needed candidates must watch this page if you want to collect your BSNL JE Cut Off then stay in contact with us through this web page.
BSNL JE Result 2018
The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. has released this opportunity for inviting the tremendous and intelligent aspirants to the 107 giving posts. The organization knows that a huge amount of candidates has wait for that type of opportunity. After releasing this applicant has grabbed this very quickly and now all those will do the exam preparation.
BSNL JE Merit List 2018
बीएसएनएल जेई-टीटीए भर्ती परीक्षा: ये है परिणाम डिक्लेयर होने का संभावित समय: Available Here. The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. soon declare the Junior Engineer results. As per the Applied ones can check the BSNL Junior Engineer Results 2018 from the direct link provided in the last segment. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd soon released BSNL JE exam response sheet & marks of candidates.
BSNL Junior Engineer Exam Result 2018
|Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.|
|Post Name||JE (Jr. Engineer)|
|Official Webpage||Mention below|
|Exam Result||Available Shortly Here|
BSNL JE Expected Result Date 2018
The selection of applicants will base on their cut off marks and then through merit list. Applicants, you know only those candidates that name will mention on the merit list. Only those will go for the next round of the selection process. So, the applicant must collect your BSNL Junior Engineer/TTA Exam Result then check cut-off list according to your category. Because cut off the list will be declared according to your category. We wish that most of all applicants will qualify this examination and go for the future process. If you will face some problem to download the BSNL JE Result 2018 then check and follow these steps which mention below.
BSNL JE Expected Cut off 2018
|Category||Cut off Marks (Low)(Out of 200)||Cut off Marks (High)(Out of 200)|
If we looking out the official recruitment notification, other categories candidates must secure at least 30% marks in each part and 40% on aggregate in order to qualify the BSNL TTA examination, students belong to reserved category (OBC/SC/ST) must secure at least 20% marks in each section and minimum 33% marks as aggregate.
|Paper||Min. marks in each paper||Min. aggregate marks|
|Other Categories||SC/ST/OBC||Other Categories||SC/ST/OBC|
|General Ability Test||30%||20%||40%||33%|
Selected Candidates for BSNL JE 2018 Exam
Qualified Candidates With Respect to the Notification For Bsnl Junior Engineer TTA Examination Held in 2018.
- Andaman & Nicobar Circle – (OC-9, OBC-3, SC-0, ST-0) – 12
- Andhra Pradesh Circle – (OC-38, OBC-21, SC-12, ST-5) – 76
- Assam Circle – (OC-64, OBC-31,SC-8, ST-13) – 116
- Bihar – (OC-20, OBC-9, SC-5, ST-0) – 34
- Chennai – ( OC-49, OBC-20, SC-11, ST-0) – 80
- Chhattisgarh – ( OC-9, OBC-1, SC-2, ST-5) – 17
- Gujarat – ( OC-105, OBC-56, SC-14, ST-31) – 206
- Haryana – ( OC-87, OBC-43 SC-30, ST-0) – 160
- Himachal Pradesh – ( OC-39, OBC-19, SC-10, ST-5) – 73
- Jammu & Kashmir – ( OC-48, OBC-15, SC-7, ST-9) – 79
- Jharkhand – OC-11, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-4) – 19
- Karnataka – OC-61, OBC-32, SC-19, ST-8) – 120
- Kerala – (OC-50, OBC-36, SC-13, ST-1) – 100
- Kolkata – (OC-66, OBC-0, SC-10, ST-4) – 80
- Madhya Pradesh – (OC-39, OBC-12, SC-12, ST-15) – 78
- Maharashtra – (OC-113, OBC-60, SC-34, ST-17) – 224
- North East-I – ( OC-79, OBC-2, SC-13, ST-38) – 132
- North East-II – (: OC-18, OBC-9, SC-5, ST-2) – 34
- Northern Telecom Region – 15
- Odisha – (OC-23, OBC-5, SC-6, ST-9) – 43
- Punjab – ( OC-200, OBC-84, SC-116, ST-0) – 400
- Rajasthan – (OC-56, OBC-20, SC-14, ST-10) – 100
- Tamilnadu – (OC-105, OBC-53, SC-38, ST-2) – 98
- Uttar Pradesh (East) – (OC-43, OBC-21, SC-16, ST-0) – 80
- Uttar Pradesh (West) – (OC-40, OBC-22, SC-17, ST-1) – 80
- Uttaranchal – ( OC-21, OBC-3, SC-5, ST-0) – 29
- West Bengal – (OC-58, OBC-25, SC-26, ST-6) – 115
BSNL JE Exam Selection Procedure 2018
Bond and Training
All such candidates who are selected for the BSNL JE Posts and get the name in BSNL JE Result 2018 shall execute a Bond in the format as mention by the Company to serve in The Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited for a period of two years whenever they are appointment for a post of Junior Engineer (JE) (erstwhile TTA,) or for a period as specified by BSNL for the ‘post from time to time.
Aspirants selected also undergo the training as per the training plan laid down by the organization. In case, the candidates do not pass out or qualify the pre-appointment training in the 1st attempt, he/she will be given one more chance to qualify the pre-appointment training examination, failing which he/she will not be appointed as Junior Engineer (JE) and his/her candidature/selection shall be cancelled.
At the time of training period, the Direct Recruited Junior Engineer (JE) will be entitled to Stipend (Training Allowance) as decided by the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. from time to time.
Way to collect BSNL JE Result 2018
- First of all, applicants are suggesting visiting the official website.
- The Result tab will open where you’ll find the link to check the result.
- Then click on that link and read all details.
- On the next page, enter your Roll Number and other necessary information on the giving form.
- Click on the ‘Show Result’ link and wait for few seconds.
- After that save the result page and save your result.
- Take a printout of it for future uses and references.
BSNL JE Last Year Result Analysis
Check another detail by the help of this link mention below:
Download BSNL JE Result pdf
Notification of BSNL Junior Engineer Result