BRO Recruitment 2019 Notification Online Application Form Border Roads Organisation Latest Recruitment News 2019. BRO Vacancies, BRO GREF Bharti News 2019 Apply Online Registration Form Last Date bro.gov.in recruitment 2019.
BRO Recruitment 2019
Dear bright aspirants, get to know about BRO Recruitment 2019 and start applying online for government sector jobs. Border Roads Organization is about to issue an official notice inviting the most eligible and efficient employees for ongoing and upcoming projects. The job opportunity is provided under the umbrella of the General Reserve Engineer Force following which there are several opportunities for skilled employees. Kindly, refer to the following details to know the start date and deadline to apply online against Latest BRO Bharti 2019 News.
The Border Road Organization is a well-known and multi-functional firm owned by the Government of India. The aim of this firm is to commit to meet the strategic needs of the armed forces with strengthened leadership, a strong, skilled and committed workforce and a strong environment conscience. The workforce also employs tremendous manpower to pave new ways for the Armed forces amidst the roughest circumstances. Like the previous years, the organization came up with a recruitment advertisement.
This year it is expected to see some more opportunities for the eligible job seekers. The BRO Recruitment vacancies to fill this year are categorized as Group C and for various roles which are Store Keeper, Sweeper, Draughtsman, Vehicle Mechanic, Hindi Typist, Nursing Assistant, Mason, Cook, Driver, Machine Operator, Welder, and others. The entire staff placement is to be placed around the border areas.
विज्ञापन संख्या / Advertisement Number Released Now Online for Various Position. Selection on these posts will be done through the Interview Process. Closing Date to Fill form is updated soon.
Short info BRO GREF Recruitment 2019
As per the received news, the online registrations are all set to begin and the fittest ones should apply online for BRO Recruitment 2019. The selection method adopted for the placement is to be conducted in three major phases which are the Physical test, written exam, and Medical examination. Kindly, reach the subsections of this page to grab further details about this year’s placement structure.
- Update About: BRO GREF Bharti Notification 2019
- Recruiting Authority: Border Roads Organization, General Reserve Engineering Force
- Positions Offered: Group C Store Keeper, Sweeper, Draughtsman, Vehicle Mechanic, Hindi Typist, Nursing Assistant, Mason, Cook, Driver, Machine Operator, Welder, and others.
- Total Seats: Refer to the Official Notice
- Job Type: Central Government
- Work Regions: Remote Borders Area, India
- Application Mode: Online
- The way of Selection Procedure: Written Test, Physical Exam, Medical exam, and Document Testing
- Deadline to Apply: not confirmed
|Vacancy Number||Positions Name||Apply Online Link|
|Lecturer in Applied Mechanics|
|Lecturer in Chemical Engineering|
|Lecturer in Civil Engineering|
|Lecturer in Information Technology|
www.bro.gov.in Recruitment 2019
Now, read on to collect some more useful information relevant to BRO Recruitment 2019 and grab the significant details about the Vacancies in GREF departments. The essential points like Eligibility Criteria, Educational Requirements, Age limitation, and Salary Structure are provided in the segments down below.
Note: Only Male candidates need to apply.
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications:
A hopeful needs to have Indian citizenship or a subject of Nepal, Tibet, or a resident of Jammu and Kashmir.
An applicant needs to have completed 10+2 with PCM and have two years Certificate in Architecture or Draughtsmanship from a recognized Institution.
For Store Supervisor Posts:
Degree from any stream is applicable for this post along with a certification in Material Management or Inventory Control/Stores Keeping from a recognized institution.
For Nursing Supervisor:
- A candidate must have qualified 12th Level exams in PCB from a recognized Board or institution or equivalent.
- He should have 3-year working experience in Government hospital as a Nurse.
For Hindi Typist:
The minimum requirement for this post is 10+2 or equivalent with a typing speed of at least 30 wpm on computer.
For Welder Posts:
10th qualified aspirants with a Welder’s ITI certificate issued by NCVT or SCVT are eligible to apply.
For Vehicle Mechanic Posts:
An aspirant should have a passed certificate of Motor Vehicle Mechanic from a recognized Institution or Mechanic in Internal Combustion in ITI or Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute along with class 10th exams passed from a recognized board.
For Other Vacancies:
- An applicant needs to have qualified class 10th Examinations from a state or central education Board or equivalent.
- Also, an aspirant must have a certificate in his/her field of expertise, whether approved by the state or central government.
The lower age limit is 18 years while the maximum age to apply is 27 years.
A fee to Apply:
For general OBC candidates, it is Rs. 50/- while for the reserved categories, there is no charge to pay at all.
- Physical Exam
- Written Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Kindly, note that the Basic Pay structure is the same for all the vacancies which are Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- while, the Grade Pay differs from Rs. 1800/- to Rs. 2400/- depending on the type of job profile.
Imp: Please read the detailed notification
BRO Recruitment 2019 Last Date
- The first step is to visit the central web address of the Organization is, “www.bro.gov.in”
- Target the ‘What’s New’ section on the homepage and follow a valid link highlighting the BRO Notification 2019 PDF.
- Download it and read it very carefully.
- Go through all the vacant profiles and check for your eligibility accordingly.
- Start applying for the desired job profile and fill the application form.
- Complete the online registration by uploading your photo, signature, and submitting the accurate details.
- Pay the fee amount either via a demand draft, online mode or through the bank challan.
- Finish the application process and keep the hard copy of this application form along for the future reference.
Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2019
Gather more information relevant to BRO Bharti 2019. The official link is mentioned right underneath and the eligible job seekers are advised to follow the same. प्रिय दोस्तों, Totaljobshub टीम सभी उम्मीदवार के लिए शुभकामनाएं चाहता है, जिन्होंने हमारी वेबसाइट से एक सफल कैरियर और एक सुंदर भविष्य के लिए लिंक किया था। आप हमारे साथ रहे और भविष्य में आपको इस जानकारी से संबंधित कोई समस्या है, तो आपको नीचे दिए गए टिप्पणी बॉक्स में अपना संदेश छोड़ना चाहिए। हमारे विशेषज्ञ जितनी जल्दी हो सके आपकी समस्या का समाधान करेंगे।
Important Dates to be focused on:
Starting date to Registered Online: Soon Started
Ending Date to Apply Online: Released Shortly
BRO Physical Exam Date 2019: Soon Revealed
The link that Matters: Visit here for more details about BRO Recruitment 2019.
Hello, Guys I am Shivam Singh an Experienced Seo Optimizer and Career Consultant. Apart from that, I am a YouTuber and Blogger. I love writing on the different topics and my hobbies are listening music and playing Cricket along with reading Novels.