Bombay High Court Admit Card 2018
Bombay High Court Admit Card 2018 BHC Steno Junior Clerk Exam Date: Applied candidates need to get Bombay High Court Admit Card 2018 online for the typing test and local language test for Junior Clerk, Steno, and Hamal vacancies respectively. The judicial authority of the state has declared the examination schedule and the rest of the selection processes to be held for each vacant profile. Dear aspirants, if you have also applied for any of these vacancies, then it is time to get more into the details and obtain your BHC mahaonline Steno Junior Clerk Exam Date.
Recently, the state-level recruiting authority had invited eligible SSC candidates for filling up the 8921 vacant seats of Peon/Hamal, Junior Clerks, and Stenographer (LC) in the state divisions. A huge number of applicants had turned out for the online registrations and are keenly awaiting to get further news regarding this ongoing recruitment. But, first, it is significant to check the status of your online applications and see whether you are shortlisted for the exam or not.
Also Read: Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment
Bombay High Court Junior Clerk Admit Card 2018
A lot of vacant seats are to be filled for the jurisdictions of the state of Maharashtra and Goa with regional branches at Panaji, Nagpur, and Aurangabad. For the further information of the contestants, the official dates for exam and results are already publicised by the authority online. Kindly, note the written exam shall be held on 06th of May 2018 (Sunday) while the typing test (English and Marathi) will be taken separately on 19th and 17th June respectively. Find more information about Bombay High Court Admit Card 2018 in the follow up of the update.
Upcoming Jobs: Cooperative Bank Clerk Notification
- Notification About: Bombay High Court Stenographer Peon Admit Card 2018
- Recruiting Organization: Bombay High Court, Jurisdiction of Maharashtra and Goa
- Profiles Vacant: स्टेनोग्राफर, जूनियर क्लर्क, चपरासी/ हमाल” (कुल 8921 पद
- Selection System: Screening Test, Typing Test/Cleaning Test (for Peon/Hamal), and Interview
Bombay High Court Exam Date:
Date of Merit List Publication: 16-04-2018
Hall Ticket Issuance: 21st to 27th April 2018
Screening Test for Junior Clerk/Peon: 06-05-2018 (Sunday)
Result of Screening Test: 10th May
Junior Clerk Typing Test Marathi/English Language: 09th June/17th June
Junior Clerk Typing Test Results Announcement: 14th June/21st June
Peon Cleanliness Test: 12th and 13th May
Results of Peon Cleanliness and Activeness Exam: 16th May
Stenographer Dictation Test English/Marathi: 10th June/ 23rd June
Steno Results for Dictation English/Marathi: 27th June
Steno Final Typing Test: 01st July
Steno Typing Test Results: 03rd July
Interview Date for Steno: Between 09th and 13th July
Interview Dates for Junior Clerk/Peon: 16th to 30th July
Final Merit List Publication Steno/Junior Clerk and Peon: 20th July/07th August
Typist Jobs: UPPCL Jobs
bhc mahaonline admit card 2018
All the relevant information is also mentioned in Bombay High Court Stenographer Admit Card 2018 and one must check it thoroughly with utmost care. Details regarding Screening test and typing test pattern are also mentioned herein. Those concerned about such must read on and avail further information. Following are the examination pattern for the written test and dictation exam to be held in the coming days.
Bombay High Court Exam Pattern & Selection Process:
For Junior Clerk Posts:
A written test will be held with 20 questions carrying 40 marks at maximum.
The test comprises the questions based on Computer Knowledge and Local Language.
- Local Language: 20 Marks/300 words in 10 Minutes.
- English Language: 20 Marks/400 Words in 10 Minutes.
For Peon /Hamal Vacancies:
- A written test will be held carrying 15 questions based on GK, History, Science, Civics, Geography, Sports, Literature, Grammar, and Current Affairs.
- The total marks for this exam are 30 marks.
- Cleanliness/Activeness test for the shortlisted applicants.
For Stenographer Posts:
A shorthand Speed test in English and Marathi of 20 marks will be held.
|S.No.||Language||Dictation Duration||Speed Required||Total Words||Transcription Time|
|1||English||6 Minutes||100 wpm||600||40 Minutes|
|2||Marathi||8 Minutes||80 wpm||640||45 Minutes|
- Typing Test on Computer in English and Local Language of 20 Marks.
- Interview with 20 Marks.
Instructions for Bombay High Court Stenographer Admit Card:
- Kindly, retain a copy of your entry ticket prior to leaving for the test and carry your original copy of Photo Identity card.
- Please note details like exam venue, and dates/timing for your exam as per the posts applied for.
- Use of mobiles phones, smartphones, calculators, digital watches, and other electronic media is prohibited inside the examination premises.
Steps to Obtain Bombay High Court Admit Card 2018
Visit the main web address of the judicial authority which is mentioned as “www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in” and refer to the recruitment section. Follow an updated generated on the page and reach the login page to type your Registration Number, Password/date of Birth. Press the submit button and obtain your Bombay High Court admit card.
bombayhighcourt.nic.in Clerk Admit Card
Please note the events as per official Bombay High Court admit card & Exam Date assigned by the organization. Also, remember that the event is subject to change in the official calendar or unexpected event.
Link to Visit: Get BHC mahaonline Admit Card/ Hall Ticket Exam Pattern/Syllabus more information from here