The Government of the state of West Bengal comes up with the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship form 2020 for meritorious scholars. This financial assistance scheme is for students from economically weaker sections to enable them, complete their Higher Education.
Those who are eligible to participate in the online registration and application process should heed to the details here. Start applying for vikas bhawan scholarship 2020 this year if you want to entertain benefits from the government against the svmcm scholarship 2020 then check the detail here.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship form 2020
Scholars are to get benefits from this program known as the Swami Vivekananda Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships scheme. In short, the Bikash Bhawan Scholarship is famous as SVMCM authorised by the State Government. Students from the economically disadvantaged sections of the society will receive benefits so they can continue their graduation, postgraduation, diploma, or engineering courses.
Candidates who already registered for the scheme should check for Bikash Bhavan Renewal Last Date to continue receiving the significant monthly amount. The relevant information is provided in the following parts of this web page. Confirming your eligibility and qualification details, proceed on to fill your bikash bhavan scholarship 2020 application form pdf download. Upcoming LIC Scholarship Status is also available here.
- Updated Category: Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Form 2020
- Scheme Title: Swami Vivekananda Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
- Administering Government: State Government of Bengal
- Beneficiary Targeted: Economically Weaker Sections
- Level of Education: Senior Secondary, undergraduate, postgraduate, Diploma, M.Phil./Doctoral.
- svmcm Scholarship Amount: Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 5000/- per month
- Mode of Applying bikash bhavan scholarship: Online
- Authenticated Gateway: wbhed.gov.in
Read this related information and see whether you are suitable to avail of the financial benefits of this scheme or not. For details like Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Renewal Date, conditions to satisfy, and other criteria, it is essential to visit the portal frequently. MSCE Pune Scholarship Form (Latest News)
Conditions Vikas Bhawan Scholarship
- A candidate should be a resident of West Bengal.
- S/he must not have registered for other scholarships (State or Central Government).
- They must belong to an economically backward family.
- Further inspections are subject to procedure upon application.
- The minimum education required to avail of the benefits is Class XI or XII while the highest education required is M.Phil or Doctorate.
- Students must enroll themselves in the institutions based in West Bengal only.
- This scheme is applicable for Engineering, Medical, Diploma, and Graduate programs only.
- Kanyashree recipients must secure at last 45% marks in their degree exams aggregately if they want to avail the benefits for their postgraduate programs.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Amount
- The family’s annual income must not exceed 250000/- per annum.
- Applicants must have a savings bank account number and need to provide details associated with their accounts such as IFSC, Name of bank, etc.
- If you get selected under this scheme, you are not allowed to entertain benefits from other state or central government assistance schemes through bikash bhavan scholarship or stipend.
Vikas Bhawan Scholarship Rate Allocation
The distribution of Scholarship Rates is as follows for each level of Education:
For Higher Secondary Level: Minimum 75% Aggregate marks in Madhyamik Pariksha excluding the additional subject. Amar Ujala Scholarship Form (Fresh News)
For Diploma Level: Students must obtain 75% marks aggregate in the qualifying exams excluding the marks secured in the optional subject if any. This criterion applies to lateral or direct entry to Polytechnic courses (Pharmacy or Modern Office Practice and Management- 2 Years & Vocational Education and Training.
For UG Level:
An aggregate of 75% marks is required in Higher Secondary level examination conducted by WBCHSE for UG (Arts, Commerce, and Science). Selection is on the Merit basis.
For PG Level:
- Securing at least 53% marks in Honours subject is the prime criteria at the graduate level.
- For Kanyashree recipients (K-2) pursuant, the minimum standards are 45%. There is also no need to submit an Income Affidavit for applying to K-3 Scholarship under Swami Vivekananda Merit–cum–Means Scholarship Scheme.
Filling Bikash Bhavan Scholarship form 2020 Online
- Visit the dedicated gateway of SVMCM at first, “wbhed.gov.in”.
- Download the Guidelines in a pdf file format.
- Register Online using your personal and academic details.
- Use your Application Id and Password for renewal.
- If applying fresh, receive your svmcm Application Id and Password for future Login.
- Upload soft copies of your passport-sized photo and signature.
- Get the process done and generate a printed copy of the bikash bhavan scholarship application format for future references
Copies of Documents Required for Swami Vivekananda scholarship
- Scanned Mark sheet of HS Examination or its equivalent (Both sides).
- Scanned copy of Mark sheet of the Last examination passed (Both sides)
- Income certificate of the family (Not Applicable for K-2)
- Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate for address proof.
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A/C No. and IFSC)
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship renewal last date 2020
- Swami Vivekananda scholarship renewal form Starting Date: Soon Announced
- eservices.wb.gov.in Application for Ending Date: Available Shortly
- bikash bhavan scholarship status Checking Date: Starting soon
Visit here to Confirm Bikash Bhavan scholarship status.