Read here to find the important news about APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019 online and start applying for the vacant seats. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued an official notice to recruit new candidates for several Grade–II positions in the departments of the state government offices. The APPSC Group 2 application form process is to begin in 2019. Kindly, know more in details about this notification and start registering for the selection tests.
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019
The update is regarding freshly propagated notification for the different vacant positions of Grade-II level in the state government departments of AP. This entire selection process is taken care of by the State Public Service Commission of Andhra Pradesh. The vacant positions available under this recruitment are for Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Commercial Tax Officer, Deputy Tehsildar, Sub Registrar, Assistant Labour Officer, Extension Officers, Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector, and several others Non-Executive Posts. Totaling to 1082 seats, the placement system is to get underway for the current year, and desirous applicants should visit these job details through online method now.
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019 Pdf
Dear aspirants get to know about APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019 in details and don’t be late to fill your application forms. This news is at the moment generated to inform all the state candidates to complete their registrations for Executive and Non-Executive positions. Deadline for online registrations is soon revealed, and hopefuls should be aware of applying timely.
Check Here, Latest UPSC Jobs
Announcement Type: APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019
Recruiting Body: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Positions Available: Group–II (Executive and Non-Executive Posts)
Total Seats: 1082
Placement and Selection Level: State Only
Application Mode: Online Only
Selection Procedure: Written Examination, Document Testing, and Interview
Deadline to Apply: 2019 (Tentative)
UPSC Updates: UPSC CISF AC LDCE Exam Notification
Details as Per APPSC Group 2 Vacancy 2019
Read the vital information for the jobs here and obtain the pointers like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limitation, Salary Band, and Application Fee. Find the correct way to apply and reach the proper web address given by the state commission.
Vacancies in Detail:
|S. No.||Profile Name||Seats|
|1||Municipal Commissioner Grade-III||12|
|2||Asst. Commercial Tax Officer||96|
|3||Sub Registrar Grade II||27|
|5||Asst. Labour Officer||08|
|6||Asst. Development Officer||23|
|8||Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector||15|
|9||Assistant Section Officer||124|
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant must be a local resident of the state.
- For Deputy Tehsildar’s Posts, candidates must have finished degree exams from a well known campus in any Discipline.
- For Junior Assistant/ Development Officer posts, a job seeker must hold a degree in any Discipline, plus a certificate in Computer-Based Troubleshooting.
- For Senior/Junior/Commercial Tax Officer Vacancies, hopefuls must have a Master’s Degree Commerce or Tax Laws from a good University.
- The min. age criteria to apply for the jobs is 18 years while the upper age limit is varying from post to post and is up to 42 years Maximum.
- Note: Age Relaxation is to be given to the reserved candidates as per the government norms.
- General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- as Processing Fee and Rs. 80/- towards Examination charges.
- For the applicants belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST/PH/ Ex-Servicemen there is a fee exemption.
- Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- All the shortlisted contestants are to be called for a written test which is followed by an interview later.
- Note: For selective posts, examinees shall have to undergo a skill test.
Written exam shall be held at following centers given with center codes respectively.
Srikakulam (10), Vizianagaram (11), Visakhapatam (12), East Godavari (13), West Godavari (14), Krishna (15), Guntur (16), Prakasam (17), Potti Sriramulu Nellore (18), Chittoor (19), Kadapa (20), Ananthapur (21), Kurnool (22).
Written Examinations shall be held in two papers, Paper-I and II.
|Exam Name||Topics Covered||Distribution of marks|
|Screening Test (Aptitude)||150|
|Paper-I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150|
|Paper-II||Social History, Cultural Movements, and Important events in Andhra Pradesh||150|
|Paper-III||Indian Economy and Problems faced en-route to development. Rural and Urban culture and problems to overcome in future.|
Impact of Culture on Society.
The Pay Band differs according to the Grade-wise distribution and is according to the implementation of recently introduced Pay Commission.
APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019 Pdf Download
- As the initial step, please check the APPSC Group 2 Notification and then visit the official address of the commission, given by “www.psc.ap.gov.in.”
- After reaching the homepage of the site, refer to the Notifications section.
- Find the relevant notice to read it in full and start the application process by following the correct and authenticated link.
- Complete the registration process by filling your personal, professional, and academic details.
- Pay the requisite fee amount and upload the copies of your passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Submit the form details after rechecking the form.
- Take a hard copy along to keep a proof of successful registration.
APPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2019
Kindly, check the details stated here and start filling APPSC Group 2 Application Form 2019 Online. For further information, please visit the official website and remain in touch with this page for constant updates and job notices. Official link has been given below.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 2 Prelims & mains are scheduled to be held in upcoming days respectively. We already mention the eligibility criteria hence if you are completed the graduation or its equivalent degree then fill the online form after verifying the detail about APPSC Group 2 Notification 2019.