The Assam Power Distribution APDCL Field Assistant Admit Card 2018 for 1957 Vacancies Verify the APGCL AAO, Sahayak Exam Date 2018 APDCL Office Field Assistant Hall Ticket/Admit Card APDCL Guwahati Admit Card detail at apdcl.org AEGCL Sahayak Hall Ticket.
APDCL Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2018
The AEGCL Guwahati Ldf initiates another notice for the various job profiles to fill this year. Those applying for such must download APDCL AAO Sahayak Admit Card 2018 online. The recruitment panel for the panel issues date of test & other handful data for the contenders to hold a State-Level competitive test in the forthcoming days and for this you must have APDCL Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2018. Dedicated users can have further data in the suitable sections pertaining to the job positions and the approach of selection.
Earlier on, the State Company had issued a press release inviting the dedicated hopefuls to apply for vacated positions in the departments. Out of 1957 jobs Assistant Accounts Officer, Office-cum-Field-Assistant, Light Vehicle Driver & Sahayak/Assistant/Helper are main positions to take. There will be a separate set of test for each profile that is announced vacant and will be organised at multiple locations simultaneously. Highlighted updates contain rather vital specifics of this selection test.
APDCL AAO Sahayak Admit Card 2018
APDCL Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2018
|Recruiting Organisation||Assam Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Job Profiles Available||Assistant Accounts Officer, Office-cum-Field-Assistant, Light Vehicle Driver & Sahayak/Assistant/Helper|
|Number of Vacancies||1957|
|Selection Method||Written Test, Skill Test, and Interview|
|Working Regions||Across the State|
|Assistant Accounts Officer Exam Date||1st & 2nd December 2018|
|Hall Ticket Issuance Status||Published Now|
While a written test is mandatory for all the posts, so it also becomes compulsory for them to obtain a copy of APDCL Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2018. Noteworthy information is available on the ticket along with Date of Exam, Paper Code, Centre Code, Venue Address, Basics details about candidates and their identification data. Moreover, their photograph and signature will also be visible on APDCL Sahayak Admit Card 2018.
APDCL Assistant Account Officer Admit Card Available Now
APDCL AAO Hall Ticket 2018
Kindly, look into the following assertion of information collected on the receipt of exam pattern and syllabus. Though link to download APDCL AAO Hall Ticket 2018 online shall be activated along with other job positions and is accessible to every applicant. Paper Syllabus for these jobs is detailed in the following parts and is given with respect to score given.
- The test for all the vacancies is divided into Two Parts which are Part-I and II.
- Time length for this test is 2 hours and 1/4th of a mark shall be cut down by the authority panel for an incorrect answer.
APDCL Sahayak Exam Pattern:
- Part-I: English, General Knowledge, General Aptitude & Numerical Ability of 10th/HSC Level (50 Marks).
- Part-II: Part– II: A technical test will be done based on trade applied (50 Marks).
APDCL Light Vehicle Driver Pattern:
- Part-I: Same as Assistants’ Posts (50 Marks).
- Part-II: Concepts and Methodology related to Driving (50 Marks).
Office-Cum-Field Assistant Exam Pattern:
- This test will be a one paper only for this vacancies with all the subjects mentioned above for the post of Sahayak.
- Paper will be of 100 marks.
For AAO Exam Pattern:
- Part-I: Same as for Posts of Sahayak (Marks).
- Part-II: Accountancy and related subjects as per required qualification (50 Marks).
AEGCL Sahayak Hall Ticket 2018
- Entrants are instructed to carry their Original Identity proof issued by either State or Central Government.
- Latecomers are not allowed to enter the premises.
- Hall Ticket and Identity Proof is mandatory to carry to be able to attend this competitive exam.
- Use of Mobiles, Smartphones, Electronic Devices, Calculators, and digital/smartwatches are prohibited to use inside the premises or test venue.
APDCL Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 Download
Locate the official web address of the organisation by typing URL in the Google Search Bar which is, “www.apdcl.org” and get the suitable section. Reach the applicants’ login page and enter your credentials and print your e-Admit Card for the test and have a secured copy of it for future use. Check for further instructions that shall appear in later days on the internet media.
Get along with these guidelines stated above and reach a dedicated web portal for the organisation. For any kind of queries or suggestions related to this ongoing notice, use the comments section and share your thoughts about the written exam date and APDCL Field Assistant Hall Ticket 2018.