AILET Admit Card 2019
The AILET Admit Card 2019 released on the official site. The National Law University, Delhi is all set to organize this examination in May. The main motive of this exam is organized for admission into B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LL.M. and Ph.D. Programs. We know most of all students have grabbed this opportunity and now all will be search this document because applicants will not do any silly mistake. Aspirants have required the AILET Hall Ticket 2019 at the time of examination. So you can download NLU Delhi AILET Hall Ticket after reading this page.
Every year the National Law University of Delhi conducts various examinations for providing the admission to the needed applicants. In these examinations, one is All India Law Entrance Test. It is focused on the courses of Law and offers admission in Law field (B.A., LL.B ‘Hons.’ degree). After completion, the Law course of these University students will enhance their career in the Law field. So appliers can get all other info related to AILET Exam/ hall ticket through this page which is creating by the totaljobshub.in the team.
Updated News: Dear Students Please Download the All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) Hall Ticket now updated from on the official website in May. Please download the Admit Card with the help of below-settled link.
NLU Delhi AILET Exam Date 2019
- University Name: National Law University, Delhi
- Exam Name: All India Law Entrance Test
- Hall ticket Availability: Available To Download Here
- AILET Exam Date: May
AILET 2019 Exam Pattern
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.):
- Total No. of Questions: The question paper will contain total 150 multiple choice questions.
- Time Duration: The exam is of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Candidates can secure one mark for every correct answer.
- In this paper there will be four optional answers will be given for each question.
The exam structure is mentioned below:
|General Knowledge (Current Affairs, General Science,|
History, Geography, Economics, Civics)
|Legal Aptitude||35 Marks|
|Elementary Mathematics (Numerical Ability)||10 Marks|
For LL.M Course:
Total 100 objective type of questions and 1 essay question come in this test. The question paper will carry maximum 150 marks.
Time duration will be around 90 minutes.
Candidates will be rewarded one mark in the objective type section for correct answer and essay section will contain 50 marks.
The exam will comprise in two papers i.e. paper 1 (Research Methodology) and paper 2 (Research Proposal Specific Paper).
The Paper 1 will consist of 100 multiple choice questions & carry a maximum of 100 marks.
The time Duration of Paper 1 will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
NLU Delhi AILET Hall Ticket 2019
For appearing this examination it’s important so aspirants don’t miss this document. If you have missed this entry card then that’s your big mistake and you will automatically disqualify from this round. So applicants must get this in the month of April some helping steps will mention below on this page. If you will face any problem to collect this document the read these steps properly and get the solution.
Get Delhi AILET Admit Card 2019
- Must log on to the official site that is www.nludelhi.ac.in.
- After that go through ‘Announcements’ section.
- Select suitable link to download your hall ticket.
- Now, fill your details like (Roll No., Name)
- Wait for while seconds and entry card will generate on your computer screen.
- After that take print out of your hall ticket
- Keep it safe this document for the examination.