The Bar Council of India is going to conduct the All India Bar Examination. The law students willing to fill the AIBE 2020 Application Form, can check all the necessary details here in the following segments. The last date for filling both online and offline Application forms is updated soon. Know all the important upcoming events and dates about AIBE Exam 2020 15 in the following parts of this web page.
AIBE 2020 Application Form
But, first a few more details for our law aspirants they should be aware of. The main to conduct this test in India is to promote and escalate the advocating skills among the Law candidates. After they appear in the written exam and qualify it successfully, they are awarded a “Certificate of Practice” given by the Bar Council of India.
This certificate further plays a great role in the aspirants while taking admission in different Law programmes. The details that have been given in the following sections are as per the AIBE 15 Notification 2020. Jobs After 10th & 12th
AIBE 2020 15 Exam Registration form
Here in the updates, the Law Applicants can check necessary points that are essential for AIBE 2020 15 Online Registration. Please keep reading this section and the information below to know more. The last date for filling Application Form is available soon. Get details regarding AIBE 2020 15 Exam Application Form here. AIBE Result
Update Type: AIBE 2020 15 Application Form
Authorizing Body: Bar Council of India
Name of Examination: All India Bar Examination
Examination Level: National Level
Last Date to Apply: Get Here Shortly
Examination Date: Updated Soon
AIBE 2020 Notification
- Candidates must have an Indian citizenship.
- Applicants must have a law degree from a state or central government recognized institution.
- There is no maximum number of attempts for this test.
- If previously, any applicant has applied for the test before, s/he must submit the enrollment number along with the application.
There is no age limitation for applicants whatsoever.
- Application charges are the same for all the categories i.e. Rs. 2500/- + Rs. 60/- bank processing fee.
- All the aspirants are subject to pay their fee through SBI Challan.
Candidate’s selection will be solely measured by his/her performance in the test. The meritorious ones shall be designated with the “Certificate of Practice”
AIBE 2020 Online Application Form
- For all the prospective participants, it is compulsory to visit the official web portal “www.allindiabarexamination.com”
- All of the candidates need to register themselves before they start filling Application forms.
- It is mandatory to have a valid e-mail id and a mobile number.
- A candidate’s login id and password will be sent to the applicant’s mailing address.
- After registration, applicants need to submit their respective Application fees.
- Application Forms will only be filled after getting a paid challan receipt.
- Start filling the Application by entering your proper Academic, Personal, and Professional records.
- Recheck your entered data and click to proceed further.
- Finally, generate a hard copy of your application format and keep one copy safe for urgent use.
AIBE 2020 15 Exam Date
- Last Dae to Apply Offline/Online: Get Here Soon
- Last Date of Application Payment: Available Soon
- Last date of Online form Completion: Check Here Soon
- Last Date of receiving Offline Application: Get Here Soon
- Admit Card Issue Date: Updated Soon
- Examination Date: Check Here Soon
- Result Announcement: Updated Soon
Links to Follow:
All the details are available here at www.allindiabarexamination.com
AIBE Registration 2020
Interested aspirants can make the AIBE registration 2020 XV Exam in both; online or offline mode. As per the reports, the online or offline registration for the test have been started from here in a few weeks. The closing date for the AIBE 2020 online or offline application form will be released soon.
AIBE 2020 Admit card
All such candidates who are going to appear in the Exam can obtain the Admit card by the official website of Bar Council of India. Aspirants can download the call letter through Registration ID and date of Birth in order to carry their AIBE 2020 Admit card.
AIBE Result 2020
After completing the entrance exam all such aspirants who are worried about the AIBE 2020 Result can obtain the latest updates from the departmental website of BCI. Aspirants will be checking their Results from our website also.