UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2017
Get ready for the UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam 2017 as the Uttar Pradesh SSSC is going to release the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2017 online. There will be a written test for 664 posts of Vanrakshak in the Forestry Department. For the test, applicants can check out the following details and start and visit the official download link.
This time there are 664 Forest Guard vacancies in the state Forest Department of UP. The entire recruitment process is to be controlled under UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission. All the eligible government Job Seekers have given their nominations for these jobs. Now time is to get the latest updates in regard to the UPSSSC Vanrakshak Hall Ticket 2017.
UPSSSC Forest Guard Physical Test Date
In the recent UPSSC updates, aspirants are hereby informed that the written exam or Physical test for the posts of Forest Ranger is expected to be held in February 2017. Please read the following instructions along with the updates and follow the official link. This link given at the end of the article is the easiest way to download the UP Vanrakshak Exam Call Letter 2017. More information related to the UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2017 can be checked here.
- Update Regarding: UPSSSC Forest Guard Admit Card 2017
- Organizing Authority: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Name of Vacancy: Forest Ranger
- Total Positions: 664
- Examination Date: February 2017 (Tentative)
- Call Letter Status: January 2017 last Week (Expected)
UPSSSC Vanrakshak Hall Ticket 2017
All the applied candidates are advised to keep checking the status of their UPSSSC Vanrakshak Hall Ticket 2017 online. All the currently related information shall be published on the official web portal only. To receive the job notifications and exam specific updates, aspirants are can subscribe to this website. For further assistance on Downloading UP Vanrakshak Call Letter 2017, applicants are suggested to go through the following points.
It is also important to note all the contents and subjects that will be necessary from the exam’s point of view for all the participants. Below are the subjects and pattern that the paper will be based on.
A. Written Test
C. Physical Standard Test (PST)
D. Physical Efficiency/ Endurance Test (PET)
E. Medical Test
UPSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern is as follows:
There will be four types of examination that candidates will have to clear to get these jobs: Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Written Examination, and the final Interview.
The written exam will be comprised of three subjects mainly.
- General Knowledge: 50 Marks
- General Hindi: 80 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics: 50 Marks
- Later Interview will be held for 200 Marks
- Total Marks: 200 Marks
Tips to Download UP Forest Guard Admit Card 2017
- Applicants need to log on to the official web portal namely, “upsssc.gov.in”
- On the home page of the site, there will be the latest notification section.
- Find the job-specific link and follow it to get your Call letter.
- On the candidate’s login page, enter your registration Id and password of Date of Birth etc.
- Hit the Submit button and wait for a few seconds.
- Finally, get your hall ticket printed
Follow this link to download the UPSSSC Forest Guard PET Dates, Admit Card: upsssc.gov.in