UPPCL Recruitment 2017
Hello, Job seekers, here are UPPCL Recruitment 2017 updates for a job opportunity in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Lucknow invites online applications from the eligible and deserving candidates. The final date for online registrations is updated soon. All the necessary details are being given here. Read the job details carefully and start applying.
The Recruitment Advertisement has been issued by well-known organization Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Lucknow. For the current year, there are various vacancies AE, JE, Stenographer Grade-III and Office Assistant Grade-III posts. Desired participants can follow the detailed Notification given here and start filling their Online Application Form. Registration can be done through an updated link mentioned in the last segment of this page.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification
As per the recent Government Jobs Notice, this is to hereby inform all the career-seeking candidates from UP, that they need to check the further details before applying. All the informative points are marked in the following sections. Follow the information regarding UPPCL or Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Stenographer, and get to applying before the deadline day. All the online applications will be accepted prior to the deadline date, which is updated here. Look for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Notification eligibility criteria, educational qualification etc. in the downward section here.
Latest Updates: UPPCL Online Application form for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, Stenographer Posts now started. Interested Candidates can Download the Notification & Apply Online from the link given below.
- News Regarding: UPPCL Recruitment 2017
- Recruiting Organization: UP Power Corporation Limited
- Job Name: Various
- Total Positions: Several
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Final Date to Apply: Mention in the Notification
Latest UPPCL Vacancy 2017
|Name of the Post||Vacancies||Total|
|UP Domicile Only|
|Junior Engineer – Electrical (Trainee)|
|Junior Engineer – Civil (Trainee)|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
Available Posts: Stenographer Grade-III , Office Assistant Grade, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
Eligibility and Minimum Education
- Applying candidates must be from India.
- Applicants, who are interested in applying, must have completed their graduation from a recognized University or Institution.
- For both the jobs aspirants are mandatory to have computer knowledge with accurate and proper Typing speed.
UPPCL Jobs Age Limit:
As on 1st July 2017, applicants’ minimum age should be 21 years while the maximum age should not exceed 40 years.
For candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories, the application fee is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs. 700/-.
Applicants will have to clear the written test, which will further be followed by an Interview later.
For all the aforementioned jobs, applicants will be awarded Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/- after the appointment.
UP Power Corporation Recruitment 2017
- All the desired aspirants need to log on to the official web address that is, “uppcl.org”
- On the Homepage of the site, find the Latest Recruitment-related notice.
- Get to it and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Start fresh registration for the above-stated posts.
- Fill your accurate personal, Academic, and professional details in the application form.
- Upload the images of your Passport sized photograph and signature in a specified format.
- Complete your form filling process and pay the requisite fee amount.
- Finally, verify all the entered details and submit your data.
- Get it printed and keep a copy of it safe for future needs.
UPPCL Jobs 2017
Starting Date Of Registration: Updated Soon
Last date of Fee Submission: Available Soon
Last date of form Submission: Released Shortly
Link to Visit: