UPPCL Recruitment 2017
Hello, Job seekers, here are UPPCL Recruitment 2017 updates for a job opportunity in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Lucknow invites online applications from the eligible and deserving candidates. The final date for online registrations is 29-12-2016. All the necessary details are being given here. Read the job details carefully and start applying.
The Recruitment Advertisement has been issued by well-known organization Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Lucknow. For the current year, there are 2585 vacancies for Stenographer Grade-III and Office Assistant Grade-III posts. Desired participants can follow the detailed Notification given here and start filling their Online Application Form. Registration can be done through an updated link mentioned in the last segment of this page.
UPPCL Office Assistant Notification 2017
As per the recent Government Jobs Notice, this is to hereby inform all the career-seeking candidates from UP, that they need to check the further details before applying. All the informative points are marked in the following sections. Follow the information regarding UPPCL Office Assistant Stenographer 2585 Posts 2016, and get to applying before the deadline day. All the online applications will be accepted prior to the deadline date, which is 29-12-2016. Look for UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Steno eligibility criteria, educational qualification etc. in the downward section here.
Latest Updates: UPPCL Online Application form for 2585 Office Assistant Posts now started. Interested Candidates can Download the Notification & Apply Online from the link given below.
- News Regarding: UPPCL Recruitment 2016
- Recruiting Organization: UP Power Corporation Limited
- Job Name: Office Assistant/Stenographer
- Total Positions: 2585
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Final Date to Apply: 11 January 2017
UPPCL Vacancy 2017 Office Assistant Stenographer
Available Posts: Stenographer Grade-III (259 Vacancies), Office Assistant Grade-III (2296 vacancies), Office Assistant Grade-III (Accounts –30 posts).
Eligibility and Minimum Education
- Applying candidates must be from India.
- Applicants, who are interested in applying, must have completed their graduation from a recognized University or Institution.
- For both the jobs aspirants are mandatory to have computer knowledge with accurate and proper Typing speed.
UPPCL Jobs Age Limit:
As on 1st July 2016, applicants’ minimum age should be 21 years while the maximum age should not exceed 40 years.
For candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories, the application fee is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST candidates, it is Rs. 700/-.
Applicants will have to clear the written test, which will further be followed by an Interview later.
For all the aforementioned jobs, applicants will be awarded Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/- after appointment.
UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Office Assistant Steno
- All the desired aspirants need to log on to the official web address that is, “uppcl.org”
- On the Homepage of the site, find the Latest Recruitment-related notice.
- Get to it and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Start fresh registration for the above-stated posts.
- Fill your accurate personal, Academic, and professional details in the application form.
- Upload the images of your Passport sized photograph and signature in a specified format.
- Complete your form filling process and pay the requisite fee amount.
- Finally, verify all the entered details and submit your data.
- Get it printed and keep a copy of it safe for future needs.
UPPCL Jobs Important Dates
For Office Assistant, Stenographer Grade-III
Starting Date Of Registration: 21 December 2016
Last date of Fee Submission: 11 January 2017
Last date of form Submission: 11 January 2017
Link to Visit:
Office Assistant, Stenographer Grade-III Notification – Visit Here
Office Assistant (Accountant) Notification –Visit Here