UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam now uploaded UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016 for the Junior Engineer Exam. The online registrations for the written test for the UPJN JE Exam will be held in the upcoming days. This competitive exam will be held for two posts in Civil and Mechanical Engineering. Keep reading here about your Call Letter status.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam earlier released a Recruitment Notification related to the posts of Junior and Assistant Engineer. There was a total of 953 vacant posts that are going to be filled in the different parts of the state. Online Application Forms were submitted by the aspirants until 20th November 2016. Now it is time to get the recent updates regarding you call letters.
Latest Updates for UPJN JE Interview Call Letter: Admit Card for Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Interview is updated Now. Candidates can download UPJN Junior Engineer Admit Card by using their registration number from the main site. UPJN JE interview held on 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th December 2016.
UPJN JE Interview Call Letter 2016
According to the recent news, the recruiting panel is processing all the applications at present. Those, who are waiting to receive the UPJN JE Hall Ticket 2016, are suggested to keep visiting this web page. Every update related to UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Exam is available here. The written test for JE and AE posts will be conducted in 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th December 2016. To appear in the contest, aspirants are advised to have their UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016 on time.
- News About: UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016
- Recruiting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer
- Interview Date: 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th December 2016
- Admit Card Availability: Available Now
UP Jal Nigam JE Admit Card 2016
In this segment, the totaljobshub team has listed some instructions and guidelines for candidates, who are going to appear in the UPJN Junior Engineer Assistant Engineer Exam. Before going to enter the examination hall, make sure you note all these points. The written test will be the first selection phase after which shortlisted applicants will be called for a personal interview.
But before we will take a look at the:
UP JE AE Exam Syllabus
- Differential Equations
- Engineering Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Forming Processes
- Joining Processes
- Metal Casting
- Numerical Methods
- Operations Research
- Probability & Statistics
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- The design of Machine Elements
- The Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Tool Engineering
- Vector Calculus
- Steel Structures
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- Hydraulic Structures
- Structural Analysis
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Solid Mechanics
- Concrete Technology
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
- Environmental Engineering
- PSC Structures
- Fluid Mechanics
- Construction and Project Management
- Bridge Engineering
- Environmental Studies
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Books and Author
- Current Events – International, National, and Local
- History – India & Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Economy
- Indian Polity
- National and International Current Affairs
- New inventions
- Personalities in News
- Science and Innovations
- Science and technology updates
UPJN JE Exam Pattern:-
- The Written Exam comprises 80 Questions which carry 80 Marks.
- Time Duration for UPJN JE Exam is 120 Minutes.
- All the questions will be asked from Diploma Subjects.
UPJN JE Selection Process:
Selection to the Junior Engineer Vacancy is totally based on Computer-based Test (CBT). All the applied aspirants who qualify the CBT, they need to the interview Procedure. The Merit List of the Junior Engineer exam based on the Written Exam Marks to call candidates for Interview.
Instructions and Guidelines to Applicants
- Applicants are instructed to carry their Admit Cards while entering the Examination Hall.
- No entry will be given to those, who fail to present their Call letters.
- No mobile phones are allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Applicants are not allowed to carry any documents other than their Id cards and Hall Tickets inside the premises.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Admit Card 2016 Junior Engineer
- Log on to the official website for Jal Board which is, “www.upjn.org”
- On the homepage of the website, look at the latest notification section.
- Find the JE Exam related link and follow it.
- Reach the Admit Card download page and enter your login details like Registration No. and Password/DOB.
- Get the Call letter and take a hard copy of it.
Download UP Jal Nigam Interview Call Letter 2016
Interview Dates: 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd & 24th December 2016
Al those shortlisted candidates for the Posts of Junior Engineer now obtain their Interview Call Letter for UPJN JE Exam 2016 for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical. Below we mention the direct link download the Interview Call Letter now attend the above mention dates.
Link to follow: