UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
Dear applicants, check now for the UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 that will be uploaded 10 days before the exam for the post of Assistant. United India Insurance Company Limited is going to hold the Mains exam on 23-10-2017 and for that contestants need to generate a copy of the United India Insurance Assistant Mains Admit Card required to report for the exam. This is an update that should not be missed out. Read the further detailed notification given here on the page.
In order to place new and eligible applicants for the posts of Assistant, United India Insurance Company Limited had issued an advertisement. The notification related to recruitment of 696 new employees was uploaded online and thousands of job seeking graduates had applied for these vacancies. Be notified that recruitment and selection process is to be held at the national level. The next update is about the UIIC Assistant Mains Exam Call Letter 2017 which is much awaited by every contestant.
Download UIIC Assistant Mains Admit Card 2017 Released Now, Check the Call Letter For Mains Exam by the help of below-settled link.
The examination is decided to be taken in two phases namely, the Prelims and the Mains. All the exam dates have been already mentioned by the recruiting authority. For the kind information of the examinees, the preliminary test will be held on 22-09-2017 and the Mains will be occurring on 23-10-2017. Do not forget to read the details and guidelines mentioned on UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 for the upcoming test.
Short Details UIIC Assistant Mains Admit Card 2017
- Details Regarding: UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Name of Recruiter: United India Insurance Company Limited
- Total Vacancies: 696
- Selection Method: Test and Interview
- Selection Mode: Online Test (Preliminary and Mains)
- Main Exam Date: 23-10-2017
- Hall Ticket Availability: Published Now
UIIC Assistant Exam Call Letter 2017
This is an important task to download Mains exam call letter. The document is not just an entry ticket for the candidates but also an information carrier such as venue details, time to report at the test location, and a proof of the candidature to all. Furthermore, information can be availed down the section as the Mains test is on the schedule. The first phase of the exam is to be carried out at several locations across the nation and will be held the same day everywhere.
Mains Exam Pattern:
- The question paper will set in both the languages bilingual English and Hindi.
- The Question paper will be of 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration of Main Test is 02:00 Hours (120 Minutes).
- The Main Exam will be of total 250 Marks.
- There will also be an Interview of 15 marks.
Instructions for UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 Phase II
- Applicants without the Permission card shall not be allowed to enter the examination premises.
- Carry the Ticket and a valid Photo Id proof in original.
- Do not bring any unwanted article or electronic devices such as mobiles or headphones inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are responsible to take care of their belongings and under no circumstances, the authority shall be responsible in the case of any loss of the applicants whatsoever.
Download UIIC Assistant Admit Card 2017 Mains Exam
- Log on to the main web portal assigned by the authority as “www.uiic.co.in”
- Check the career section or the latest news segment visible on the homepage.
- Follow the UIIC Assistant Admit Card link that seems important for the exam.
- Reach the login page and type your Name and Registration Number or Date of Birth.
- Press the submit button and generate a hard copy of the Ticket.
- Keep another copy for the future need.
UIIC Assistant Mains Exam Call Letter 2017
TO gain access to the exam center, obtain United India insurance assistant hall ticket on time and don’t get late for the exam. For any information or accessibility issue, kindly reach the comments box displayed below and have your question answered by the admin.
Dear users, if you are facing any errors relevant to obtain the UIIC Assistant Hall Ticket then send your query by the help of comment box. Whenever we get the query one of our head representatives will send reply as quick as possible. At last, we advise all the aspirants to stay in touch with our website and get all the latest information regarding the Upcoming Government Vacancy.