TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016
Check TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016 which was release by Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited on 04th January 2016. This is the great opportunity provided by the department of TSSPDCL for such candidates who are eagerly seeking for the government Jobs. The press release now made all the appliers enthusiastic to run in the competition riding. The
aspirants, who want to make their profession in Southern Power Distribution Company may register their name via its official web site which is tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in, and fill the TSSPDCL SE(Electrical)Online application form without any hesitation. Aspirants are advised to visit and follow our web page for recent updates and much more details.
Telangana SPDCL Engineer Jobs Notification 2016
The Telangana Southern Power Distribution Company Limited has been released a Telangana SPDCL Engineer Jobs Notification 2016 for 153 Sub Engineer (Electrical) positions. This is really awesome news for all the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for telangana state government jobs in Power Distribution Company. Here we also mention the useful information related to the recruitment process such as how to apply for TSSPDCL SE recruitment 2016, syllabus and Exam pattern how to apply, total vacancies, Examination dates, fee structure and many more are well structured below.
Brief Details For TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016
Organization: Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited
Total Posts: 153
Name of The Post:
- Sub Engineer(Electrical) -153
- Legal Officer – 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 20,535/- to 41,155/-
TSSPDCL Sub Engineer(Electrical) Eligibility Criteria 2016
Aspirants must be completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Board or equivalent
Age limitation is minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years as on 19/09/2015
Each & every candidates (UR, OBC, SC, ST) applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) towards Online application processing fee. This apart, the aspirants have to pay Rs. 120/- towards examination fee. SC, ST, BC and PH categories candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee. There is no examination fee exemption to the BCs coming under the Creamy layer.
The applied aspirant selection will be based on the Performance in Written Test only. After that, department will call out for Certificate verification for shortlisting eligible candidates.
TSSPDCL SE Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016
- Written test comprising of 100 marks (100 MCQ)
- Time Duration is 2 Hrs (120 Min).
- Section A- 80 Questions on Core Technical subject
- Section B- 20 Questions on General Awareness, Numerical Ability etc.
- Minimum qualifying marks category wise shall be OC – 40%; BC – 35%; SC/ST – 30%; PH – 30%.
How to apply TSSPDCL Sub Engineer Recruitment 2016
- Google out the main website “tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in”
- Follow the “Career” Tab and Select on “Sub Engineer (Electrical) submit online application” link.
- Now complete the relevant details and pay the application or examination fee.
- Submit the Application form and take the hard copy of it for future reference.
- Online Application starting from: 18-01-2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 06-02-2016
- Ending date for Application Fee Payment: 05-02-2016
- Exam Date – Available shortly