SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form
- 1 SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form
Here is important news for candidates that Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. Those, who wish to appear in the exams, may start filling SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form. According to the SSC 10+2 Level Exam Notification, the written exams will be held shortly. Get more related information below.
So this is the thing that everyone should know that SSC CHSL exam is the top grade exams for 10+2 aspirants. Candidates, after selection, get posted on the posts of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant DEO (Data Entry Operator) and LDC (Lower Division Clerk). Lots of aspirants appear in the exams to secure them a fruitful career in government sector. Keeping this in mind, our team has gathered this piece of information.
Let’s have a look at the latest updates here. From the sources, The totaljobshub team has collectively arranged the data for our job seekers. According to the updates, the SSC CHSL Notification 2017 now available. The written examination Part-I will be held in the upcoming days. Find more info in the given sections.
SSC CHSL Notification 2017 LDC DEO Vacancy Details:
Latest News for SSC CHSL Candidates, Staff Selection Commission will make Recruitment to 10000 LDC/ DEO/ PA/ SA Vacancies under CHSL (10+2 Exam) 2016. Online Application now Starts from 08 October 2016 and end on 25th November 2016. All other significant info are given below:
|Update Regarding||SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form|
|Authorizing Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Examination||Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam|
|Posts Offered||Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, DEO/LDC|
|Candidates Apply Online From||8th October 2016|
|Exam Date Part-I||7th Jan to 5th Feb 2017|
|Exam date Part-II||9th April 2017|
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017
Total Vacancies & Payscale :
|Post Name||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|Assistant/Sorting Assistant||3281||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 2400/-|
|LDC||1321||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|DEO||506||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
|Court Clerk||26||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs 1900/-|
Eligibility Criteria SSC CHSL Application Form 2017
- Applicants must have successfully completed Higher Secondary Exams from a state or central Education Board.
- S/he should be at least 18 years of age & maximum 27 years.
- Relaxation to reserved category candidates is given here.
- SC/ST- 5 years, OBC-3 years, PH-10 years, PH with OBC-13 years, PH with SC/ST -15 years.
- Fee applicable is Rs.100 which can be either paid via online/offline mode through SBI Net banking/Debit/Credit Card. Transaction charges may apply.
- For offline application method, Rs. 100 is to be paid through CRF Stamp. Applicants need to get the CRF Stamp canceled before finally sending the applications.
- Candidates from Reserved categories and Female applicants are not subjected to pay any fee
Exam Pattern for SSC CHSL 2017
The SSC CHSL examination is Computer-based Examination named as Tier-I, Descriptive Paper known as Tier-II and Typing Test/Skill Test which is also called as Tier-III Examination for the same positions of Data Entry Operator, Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA), Lower Division Clerk and Court Clerk.
Computer Based Examination Tier-I (Objective type):
- Tier I exam is computer based or objective type.
- Question Paper will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-I, III & IV
- This paper will carry total 100 objective type questions.
- Negative marking is applicable, 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
SSC 10+2 Tier-II paper of CHSL 2017 is a descriptive paper which comprises of 100 marks. This test is written test or we can say Pen and paper mode test. The time duration of this written examination would be for 1 hour. The Paper contain the Essay writing of 200-250 words and Letter / Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
SSC CHSL Tier-III Examination:
The last stage of this examination is popularly known as Tier-III which contain the Skill Test/Typing test, we can say qualifying nature test. The final merit of the qualified aspirants would be determined totally on the basis of the total score obtained by all of them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
Typing test for LDC
This test will be conducted in Hindi and English both for the qualified applicants of written examination. The applicants need to mention the language of writing amid filling the application form. This examination is likewise qualifying in nature. The writing speed for the English language ought to be 35 words/minute and for the Hindi language should be 30 words/minute.
Skill test for DEO
This test will be led for qualified applicants of written examination. The applicants must keep up information data entry of 8,000 key depression/hour on computer. These entries will be judged on the premise of right sections. The time duration of this expertise test will be 15 minutes. A printed matter of 2000-2200 strokes/key-discouragements in English language will be given to every hopeful.
- Two-staged written exam and Skill Test/Typing Test for both the posts will be conducted.
- The written exam will be taken in two parts, Part-I and Part-II.
- The final stage to clear will be the face-to-face Interview.
For Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant : (Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400/-
Data Entry Operator:(Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/
Lower Division Clerk:Pay Band (Rs. 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
SSC CHSL Registration 2017 Apply Online
- Aspirants can visit any of the given websites either “ssconline.nic.in” or “ssconline2.gov.in”
- Look for CHSL official Notification and download it.
- Read through the information given in the Notice very carefully.
- Start applying online and fill the form with the details that are required.
- Save the form data and get it printed.
- Keep a copy safe for future reference.
SSC CHSL Important Date
|Official Notification Released date||October 2016|
|Starting of application process||8th October 2016|
|Ending date of application procedure||25th November 2016|
|Admit Card Available in||Soon Updated|
|Examination date (SSC CHSL 2017 Tier I)||7th January & 5th February 2017|
|Results declaration of part I examination||Mention Here Shortly|
|Examination date of part II||9th April 2017|
|Final merit list||Soon Updated Here|
For offline Application, candidates can purchase the application form from any authorized sale office or a nearest Post Office. After fulfilling all the formalities, the duly filled Application form then, to be sent to the SSC Office.
|SSC CHSL Answer Key||SSC CHSL Result|
|SSC CHSL Books & Study Materials||SSC 10+2 Level Exam Admit Card|
Links To Follow:
Candidates can Apply Online here till 25th November 2016
Get regular job updates here @Totaljobshub.in