SOL DU Admission 2017
Dear students, here are important updates you need to know regarding SOL DU Admission 2017. School of Open Learning is about to start the SOL DU Online Application Form filling Process for 2017 admissions. Every information and update related to above-specified form and applying process are being mentioned in the following segment. Read the details and start applying by visiting the official link.
School of Open Learning, Delhi University offers different types of graduate and Post graduate courses to students. Those, who are unable to get admission into regular programmes, can complete their chosen studies through Open Schooling. The mains study programmes offered through open schooling are Bachelor of Commerce and Arts (Hons./Pass/Programme) etc. Every year a great number of aspired students take admission to complete their studies.
DU SOL Application Form 2017
More than 3 lakhs students take party in the DU SOL Registrations every year. To be noted that the study curriculum is more than 50 years old and has been following the same ever since the introduction. The online application procedure will start in July 2017. For students’ support, new payment gateway methods have been proposed. Candidates can now pay their admission fee through Paytm while filling SOL DU Admission 2017 Online Application Form. Check more details below.
- Update Regarding: SOL DU Admission 2017 Online Application
- Admission Authority: Delhi University (School of Open Learning)
- Courses Offered: BA/B.Com (Hons./Pass/Programmes)
- Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2017 for UG Courses
- Qualification Reqd: Given Below
Candidates must aware that 1st September 2017 is the last date of fee submission with Late fees.
Delhi University SOL Admission 2017
For Bachelor of Arts and Commerce Pass:
Students must have completed 10+2 examinations with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
For BA Hons. English
Students must have English as one of the main subjects and must have secured at least 70% marks in English Core or 60% in Selective English.
For BA(Hons.) Political Science
Applicants must be having a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in all the qualifying subjects.
For B.Com (Hons.)
At least 55% aggregate marks are required or 60% or more aggregate marks in vocational courses with Commerce as mainstream.
Relaxation for Reserved categories
- SC/ST: Only Pass marks required
- OBC: 10% relaxation on the minimum percentage
- PWD: 5% relaxation given
SOL DU Application Fee:
- BA (Hons.) English: Rs. 3430/- ( 3630/- with late fee)
- BA (Hons) Political Science: Rs. 3530/- ( 3730/- with late fee)
- BA Prog.: Rs. 3330/- ( 3530/-)
- Com(Hons): Rs. 3730/- (Rs. 3930/- with late fee)
- Com: Rs. 3430/- (Rs. 3630/- with late fee)
sol.du.ac.in admission form 2017 Details
- Students, who are interested in applying, need to visit the nearest IDBI bank branch and may collect the prospectus.
- The student assistance cell is available at every IDBI branch to handle further queries from students.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted at the same IDBI branch.
- Once students submit their application forms, they will get confirmation through an SMS or an email.
- A verified link to get the fee receipt will be sent in the SMS or email, students need to download and print to collect their study material from the study center.
How to Apply SOL DU Admission 2017 Last Date
- For online application, visit the web portal “www.sol.du.ac.in”
- Locate the Admissions link in “Students” tab and follow it.
- Fresh registrants click the “New user” button. Press “Registered User” Button if you are already a registered one.
- Start filling SOL DU 2017 Application Form with proper and complete information.
- Complete the form filling process and enter a currently working email id and a phone number.
- Pay the required fee amount and visit the verified link to get your receipt number.
- Take a hard copy of this receipt and print your Student ID card. Keep both for future references.
Link to Note:
SOL DU Demand Letter / Annual Examination 2017 visit the official link here: www.sol.du.ac.in
Dates to Remember:
- Application Start Date: June-July 2017
- Last Date: 31st July 2017 for UG Courses
SOL DU PG Admission 2017
The School of Open Learning (SOL) Delhi releasing the SOL DU PG Admission form 2017 for all the students who are interested in completing the Post graduation courses but not on regular basis. This campus recently providing the SOL DU PG Prospectus for non-regular PG courses. All the students might have been waiting for this form since a year now it going to be released by the DU SOL. We aware all the candidates they can apply for the admission via online and offline mode. The applying process or filling instruction for online application and offline application is provided above for the better convenience of the students.
For any query related to Online facility, please mail to email@example.com
Helpline No.: 27008300, 27008301 (15 lines – Office Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM)