RTE Maharashtra 2017
Are you concerned about your child’s nursery admissions? Have you been looking for RTE Maharashtra 2017 Application Form? These are some important updates that you should start checking. The information furnished here is regarding RTE Maharashtra 2017 Admission. Under the Government order of the Right to Education of the state Maharashtra, there is 25% quota for the parents to get their kids into a government school. Look for more details in the following sections.
The Government of Maharashtra has regulated the Right to Act under which 25% quota is for the children from Mumbai and cities from Maharashtra. This act is to make sure that citizens from economically weaker sections are able to put their kids into unaided and minority schools in the state. After admissions, the admitted students are to be provided free education by the institutions up to class 8th.
Latest Updates: In the recent updates, parents are hereby addressed to stay informed about RTE Maharashtra 2017 Admission here. The government of Maharashtra is about to launch the Notification. Under this, parents from the economically weaker sections will be able to get their kids admitted to the unaided schools. The process of RTE Maharashtra 2017 Application Form filling will start from last week of February 2017.
- Declaration About: RTE Maharashtra 2017 Admission
- School Participating: Unaided Minority Schools
- Location: Maharashtra
- Application Start Date: February 2017 Last Week
- Application Last Date: March 2017 Final Week
RTE Maharashtra 2017 Eligibility
Eligibility for kids under RTE 25% Reservation Maharashtra
Children from the following sections can get admission under RTE.
- Reserved categories
- Economically weaker sections
- Children suffering from 40% or more disability
- Age Limit is going to be mention soon in the official notification.
RTE Maharashtra Admission 2017 Online Form
List of documents that are important to have for Reserved and differently-abled groups:
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Latest passport sized colored photo of the child.
List of documents that are important to have for Economically Weaker Sections:
- Residence Proof
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate issued by the Revenue Officer higher than the rank of Tehsildar.
- Recent photo of child (colored).
RTE Maharashtra 2017 Application Form
- First of all, parents need to visit the official web portal (rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in)
- Register and Login to start applying by using the Application number and Password received on your mobile number.
- Fill your details along with the kid’s information.
- Mention the school name and location suitable for your kid. You are allowed to choose any school within the distance range of 1 km to 3 km from your residence.
- Upload all the necessary documents and recheck your application data.
- Get a printed copy of your application and take it along with the documents to the helpdesk.
RTE Maharashtra 2017 Admission Procedure
- The school that is left with a less number of seats follows a lottery system.
- There is no chargeable fee by any schooling authority whatsoever.
- The lottery system will be administered in the presence of District Administration Education Officer.
- A list of shortlisted names will be published online on the existing website.
- Parents are recommended to download this list and take it to the school along with the Admit card.
RTE Maharashtra Lottery Result 2017
The results of the lottery will be sent through SMS on a verified umber of the applied. All can easily check the application status whether it has been accepted or rejected after the last procedure of document verification, through SMS only. In case, any parents can’t read SMS or by chance message is not delivered at the verified number of yours, for all such cases government makes an alternate medium to inform all the parents the Help-Centres or Anganwadi Centres at the suitable date.
RTE Maharashtra 2017 Important Dates
- Form Filling Procedure Started on: Mention in the Notification
- Application Last Date: Check Below
Official Website: www.rte25admission.maharashtra.gov.in
Required Document for RTE 25% Admission Maharashtra