RTE Karnataka 2017
We are here to share some great news with our applicants who will search the RTE Karnataka 2017 Admission. So applicants the notification for the RTE Karnataka Admission for the academic year are expected to be released by the Department Of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka, Bengaluru in the upcoming days on their official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in in. We know that most of all applicants will be waiting for this especially those who don’t continue their study and his/her parents will not afford the fee of school. So applicants must check this page and grab this opportunity.
The Government of Karnataka has caught this a huge amount of complaints from parents stating that the number of schools are not following the proper selection process for the admission of LKG and 1st standard. All the parents are asked to pay a lot of money which they can’t afford to it. So the Government decided to exchange the entire process of admission of the students to different schools and submission of applications under the Right to Education (RTE) quota online and applicants if qualify this examination then he/she will do our future study till 10th class of totally free of cost. So applicants check all detail of this through the official site of organization.
Latest News: RTE Admission Notification for the year 2017-18 is now released interested users can check the below-settled link for more details.
RTE Karnataka Eligibility 2017
Age Limit: Students whose age is in between 3 years 10 months to 4 years 10 months can get an entry to LKG, and 5 years 10 months to 6 years 10 months may easily get admission to 1st standard as on Jun 01, 2016.
District: In case, of rural area 1 k.m from the habitation/village for classes 1 to 5 and in urban area, the area of neighbor shall be the area of ward for the purpose of governance of local authority.
Admission Process: Candidates selection will be done via online mode only through the lottery draw system. Parents can easily check the status of their Karnataka RTE Admission Result 2016 online as well as they’ll be informed through SMSs.
RTE Karnataka Online Registration 2017
- For applying this parent have to do little bit homework identifying the best school
- Give top 5 preferences while submitting the RTE Admission Application Form 2016-17 online.
- The school must lie under the RTE has to allot 25% of their pre-primary and class I strengths.
- The following link will provide District wise List of Neighborhood School and on the official site of schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- If your children get admission through RTE, till 10th standard there is no need to pay an admission fee and tuition fee. But parents are responsible for uniforms, books of students.
- The school shall commence the admission of remaining 75% seats after the selection of 25% seats. If they are not following this,
- You should let transport to the notice of Director (Primary Education), Office of the Commissioner for Public Instruction, Nrupatunga Road, Bangalore 560001
Karnataka RTE 2017 Admission Procedure:
If you want to apply for this form of RTE Karnataka 2016 then applicants must check this section and then fill this form without any error and mistake.
Registration of the students via online: Students will register themselves via online application form and for this must fill your id and password.
Scrutiny of Applications: List of eligible students will be made available after the applications scrutinized and on the official site.
Admission Process: The selection will complete according to seats if student’s quantity is higher than seats then the list of the selected students will be made via lottery method in front of a person and it will be declared by the State Education Department.
Confirmation of Admission: When selected students submit their original certificates which are asked, their admission is confirmed that time and students will get admission in this process.
RTE Karnataka 2017 Important Dates:
Application Form Now Release Check Here: RTE Application Form 2017-18
Submitted by Parents at:
To be Submitted to the IMS Office