RBI Scholarship 2018
The Reserve bank of India is going to be released soon the RBI Scholarship 2018 on its official site. The main aim of this scholarship is to invite the full-time faculty members, teaching economics or finance for this Scholarship Scheme. Aspirants, if you are interested in this scholarship, must read full notification by the help of this page and then you are eligible for this must participate in this process.
It is so important to appliers who willing to receive enough money to do their facility. This is the main reason RBI scholarships are the offer to the needed applicants. We hope that aspirants you will grab this opportunity and get this scholarship. Check all information by the different section which gives below on this page.
RBI Scholarship Notification Overview
Distributor of Scholarship: Reserve bank of India
Announcement Type: RBI Scholarship
No. Of Scholarship: Maximum 5
Last Date: Update Soon
RBI Scholarship Eligibility & Conditions:
If you want to apply for this then candidates must have the citizen of India & Full-time faculty teaching economics and or finance in any UGC-recognized Universities or Colleges in India. Check another detail by the official notification.
Maximum 55 Years
Government Jobs -Check Here
The objective of RBI Scholarship Scheme:
- The first objective of this scholarship is boosted awareness regarding the activities of the Bank amongst faculty members and student community.
- The second objective is exposure to faculty members teaching economics and/or finance in different areas/activities in the Reserve Bank.
Schedule of Scholarship Scheme: The Project of this RBI Scholarship will start from August 2018.
In this scholarship, selected candidates will receive a Monthly allowance of Rs. 25,000/- for the duration of the project.
Also provide restricted economy class domestic airfare ticket during visits to RBI Central Office, Mumbai from the place of residence/work in India.
In additional profit after completion, the whole process of RBI, payment of Rs. 1 lakh as honorarium would be made. Check brief detail with the help of official advertisement.
The selection process of applicant’s candidates will be selected on the basis of –
- Research proposal of not more than 1000 words
- Curriculum vitae
- Interview by a selection panel
RBI Scholarship 2018 Apply Online
If you will face some problem to fill up this form must check these steps which give below…..
- Very firstly you need to visit the official website of RBI that is www.rbi.org.in.
- Now candidates should select “Opportunities@RBI” link.
- Choose the “Scholarships” tab from the menu bar and check “Scholarship Scheme for Faculty Members from Academic Institutions” link.
- Click on that link and read all information.
- Now download the application form on the giving format.
- Fill up the application form with necessary info of the document.
- Attach Xerox copies of all essential certificates/ documents, detailed curriculum vitae, and the research proposal.
- At last, send the application form at the given below address.
- Also, take a printout of the application form for the future use.
“To ‘The Director,
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
7th Floor, Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India, Fort, Mumbai – 400 001”
Last date of application form filling: Soon Revealed
Check another detail by the help of official notification