Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
Have you applied for the Court Clerks in Haryana and Punjab District subordinate courts? Check your Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 here. The Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts Under High Court of Punjab & Haryana is going to conduct the written test for Clerical Cadre in the district areas of the states. The written examinations are scheduled for December for which, the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Hall Ticket shall issue on the internet media only.
The Recruiting body started the online application system for the vacancies of Clerks in the lower level district courts. Now, the application window is closed & the main news to arrive is regarding the exam Call Letters. Those willing to appear in their first phase of the test should gather this vital information and proceed accordingly. The elaborated news is available furthermore.
Also Read: Railway Goods Guard Recruitment
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Date
Look down the page & grab more information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card here. The ticket is available to download from the 1st week of November 2017 for the written examination shall take place in the late weeks of November 2017. Generated updates are based on the received data on Notification provided by the Recruiting authority. Please refer to the Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Date 2017 & avail it soon after its issuance.
Also Read: HSBTE Diploma Result
- Subject of Notice: Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Recruiter Information: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts Under High Court of Punjab & Haryana
- Post Available: Court Clerks, Stenographer, Lower Divisional Clerks
- Total Vacancies: 350
- Selection Method: Written Exam, Merit List, Document Verification
- Notification Number: Notification No. 22 C/SSSC/PB/2017
- Exam Date: December 2017 Last Week (Tentative)
- Hall Ticket Availability: November 2017 1st Week (Tentative)
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Hall Ticket 2017
As we know the Chandigarh High Court of Punjab and Haryana earlier release the online applications for the recruitment of 350 posts and P& H High court soon released the Written exam date for Objective Type Test.
Please, refer to the details generated on Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Hall Ticket. This document is not just a passage to the examination halls, but also, holds in-depth information about the exam, such test date, reporting time, beginning time, photo signature of the candidates. Without this entry ticket, no candidate is permitted to enter the examination hall.
The vacancies to fill for current recruitment is 350, and profiles to secure are Lower Divisional Clerk, Stenographer, Steno-Typist, in the subordinate courts of two states (Chandigarh Administration). Check the Examination pattern and Subject included for the current openings.
- The written test is based on the Class 12th
- The paper holds Multiple Choice Questions and is Objective type entirely.
- The test is available in two formats that is Hindi and English.
- Topics included are English, Hindi, and General Awareness.
- The total marks in an examination are 100 for which, 50 marks are allocated to GK section while the rest of the marks are for the English/ Hindi sections.
- Computer Typing test follows up next.
- Negative Marking: Yes (1/4th)
Steps to Obtain Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Visit the primary web gateway of the court “highcourtchd.gov.in” or the secondary website which is, “www.sssc.gov.in”
- Now, focus on the latest news notification sections on the homepage.
- Follow the right link now visit the login page.
- Here, you need to enter your Registration Number and Password, Date of Birth, etc.
- Press the Submit button and generate a copy of this ticket for the future requirements.
highcourtchd.gov.in Clerk Admit Card 2017
Find more relevant news information about Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017 via the main link down below. Refer to the official link & check the vital information about the papers & the next events to occur.
Activated Link: Download Hall Ticket from here
Also Lookout the Official Website