Post Matric MOMA Scholarship 2016
The Ministry of Minority Affairs has announced such a great opportunity for the aspirants. This opportunity has released for mainly those candidates who have facing lack of money problem. The Ministry of Minority Affairs has declared the Post Matric MOMA Scholarship 2016. If aspirants you will facing this problem then you can apply for it by filling the Application Form. But before applying must check this page and read all details of notification. Then if you want to apply for this Scholarship through this page that does conveniently for you.
Don’t forget candidates this scholarship only for candidates who want to study in undergraduate and post graduate courses like Engineering/ Architecture/ MBBS much more. Also, this Minority Scholarship Scheme is release for minority category candidates like Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Jains). So check this page and grab this awesome opportunity.
Apply For PRE MATRIC Scholarship
Organization: Ministry of Minority Affairs
Last date of scholarship: 30th September (Extended)
Type of Post Matric MOMA Scholarship
- Pre Matric MOMA Scholarship: For Class 1-10
- Post Matric MOMA Scholarship: For Class 11 to Ph.D
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship: After Class 12 for professional & technical courses
Post Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Belong to the minority castes.
- For this aspirants must pursuing any of the above-written courses.
- Also, an applicant must complete the 12th class with at least 50% marks.
- The income of student/parent/guardian must not exceed the Rs. 2, 50,000 per annum.
Admission & Tuition Fee
- For Class 11th, 12- Main Subject to the maximum of Rs. 7000 P.A
- For Technical & Vocational Courses of Class 11th & 12th- Maximum Ceiling of Rs. 10,000 P.A
- Under Graduate & Post Graduate: Under this the Maximum Ceiling goes to 3,000 P.A
- All these details are necessary for this MOMA Scholarship so must satisfy these criteria.
The selection process of this scholarship will be based on their Merit. Preference will be given to the candidates of reputed Institutions.
Document for MOMA Scholarship 2016 Post Matric
- One signed application form copy of the scholarship
- One signature passport size photograph of candidate
- Self-attested copy of all the certificates in respect of all the examination passed
- Domicile of the candidate
- One I’d proof
- Income certificates of parent/guardian whether self- employed or under some employee ,accordingly
- Self declaration of a community by the student.
- Course fee receipt copy
These documents have to be sent to the State Department of the State to which you belong.
Once the State Government recommends the scholarship for the student then a Permanent Id will be generated.
MOMA Scholarship 2016 Form Filling Process
- Must visit the official site that is momascholarship.gov.in/minority_scholarship/
- Select the ‘home’ option and check appropriate link which available on the home page.
- Select the link ‘apply’ and application form will appear.
- Download the Application form and take a printout of it.
- Fill the application form by giving all the required information of the document.
- Attest all the documents which are required in this scholarship form.
- Check all the filled details.
- Give the duly filled form to the college or the Institute and helping address will provide below.
Ministry of Minority Affairs,
11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
Check other details by this Official Notification Link
Get Other details from here: www.minorityaffairs.gov.in