NATA Admit Card 2017
Hey, applicants, we have a great news for you regarding the NATA Admit Card 2017. The Council of Architecture, New Delhi will soon declare this document for those candidates who will ready to appear this National Aptitude Test at the various centers. Interested applicants have grabbed this opportunity successfully but for attending the examination applicants need this document. That why applicants will be searching this document on the official site of conductor board. We suggest you applicants till the date of announcement of this documents you will stay connected with this page and after the announcing must collect this entry card.
Currently, you will prepare well for this examination with the help of NATA Syllabus which is already described for the needed applicants to improve their study for the test without any tension. We know applicants to get admission in B.Arch you will have to crack this national level examination. So don’t worry we hope that you will qualify this examination but for this must collect firstly admit card.
NATA Entrance Exam Date
- Organization name: National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture
- Exam name: National Aptitude test of architecture
- Date of exam: Mid of March 2017
- Status of Admit Card: Available on Feb month 2017.
NATA Hall Ticket 2017
Interested candidates who are going to appear this exam they need NATA hall ticket. Without it, candidates will not be allowed to sit in Exam and no one will permit to enter the exam center. It comprises all crucial information such as examination venue and Roll No. of candidates, date and timing of exam, etc. This information will be use at the time to answer sheet query filling so applicants must clutch this after the announcing. If you face any problem then check this page.
Collect NATA Admit Card 2017
- Interested applicants must visit the Official Website i.e. www.nata.in
- On the home page search the link as “Examination”
- Then applicants check admit card link.
- Thereafter enter your details i.e. registration number, date of birth.
- Press enter on submit button
- Then wait for few moments.
- Take print out of your Admit Card
- Keep it safe till exam and then for result checking.
- Don’t miss this Admit Card at home and bring in the examination.