Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students 2018
- 1 Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students 2018
- 1.1 Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2018
- 1.2 MANF Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
- 1.3 Maulana Azad National Fellowship 2018 Last Date
- 1.4 Maulana Azad National Fellowship Amount
- 1.5 Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students 2018 Apply
- 1.6 Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2018
The Maulana Azad National Fellowship will release soon the Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students 2018. Every year organization will release this opportunity for the minority category students who don’t capable of doing their higher study through the valid universities. Also for those who want to do the M.Phil and Ph.D courses but they are not able to continue their study.
So candidates before applying this must-read MANF Scholarship Notification. Then you are eligible for this must fill MANF Online Application Form. All details will mention on this page applicants must check this page and then grab this chance.
Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2018
- Organization Name: Maulana Azad National Fellowship
- Category wise Scholarship: Minority
- The last Date: Announce Soon
MANF Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
First of all, candidates belonging to any one of the minority categories which came under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992
To become Eligible candidates must have pre-M. Phil and pre-Ph. D stage and so on along with concluding 50% as the minimum score at postgraduate level.
The candidates must be registered in M.Phil or P.hD in Regular & Full time Courses.
MANF Scholarship 2018 TENURE
|Course Name||Maximum Duration||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|For M.Phil||2 years or submission of dissertation whichever is earlier.||JRF||SRF|
|M.Phil. + Ph.D||5 years or submission||2 Years||Remaining 3 Years|
|Ph.D||5 years or submission of Ph.D. thesis whichever is earlier||2 Years||Remaining 3 Years|
For this the age cannot cross 40 years should not below 18 Years. The age Relaxation will applicable as per govt. rule which will be mention in the notification.
Maulana Azad National Fellowship 2018 Last Date
- College / School all essential Correct Certificate
- Domicile/ Category /Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC/General)
- Mark sheet of last Passing Class.
- Income Certificate of your father/mother
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof of applicant.
- Attest the photocopies of compulsory certificates
Maulana Azad National Fellowship Amount
- Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- for initial two years (JRF) and Rs. 28,000/- for remaining tenure (SRF).
- Contingency for Humanities & Social Sciences and Commerce.: Rs. 10,000/- p.a. for initial two years and Rs. 20,500/- p.a. for remaining three years
- Contingency for Sciences & Engineering: Rs. 12000/- P.A for initial 2 yrs Rs 25,000/- P.A for other 3 years.
- Escorts/Reader Assistance: Rs. 2,000/- p.m. in case of physically and visually challenged candidates
Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students 2018 Apply
- Very firstly visiting official website i.e. www.ugc.ac.in
- Then you have to hit on “e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships” link
- After click on “Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority Students” link.
- Choose apply online link.
- After that, now you have to enter your Personal Details in this form.
- While filling the form you may need to upload documents then you are requiring for submitting the form.
- Applicants also attach passport size photo and signature etc with the application form.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Finally, you need to take the hard copy of application form
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2018
For the help of all the contestants, Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2018 scheme last date and online procedure on the way to help all the Girl Students who belong to the Minority Communities (Muslim, Sikh, Jain) which is earlier known as Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme. Earlier, the Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee discharged this scheme in order to recognize and promote the education system in India for girl students so that they can continue their study.
Pay Attention on this:
More details will collect with the help of this official link.