KVS Recruitment 2017
Hey, applicants, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan have released the notification of KVS Recruitment 2017 – 2018 on its official site for North Eastern zone. The primary motive of publishing this opportunity is filling the PGT TGT PRT Vacancies by the eligible applicants. So applicants, if you are interested in this chance, must read full notification correctly and then you qualify for this must fill this KVS Application form 2017 in the giving mode.
Only Eligible candidates can apply online against this, KVS Jobs 2017 now. It is a golden opportunity for the aspirants don’t miss this. All relevant information of notification has mentioned on this page in a differ sections and for the convenience of an applicant. As per the details, Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan 546 teacher vacancies for recruiting the post of PGT, TGT & PRT Notification for Over Aged aspirants & also Started Online Application. Hopeful Aspirants Apply Online from 3rd Oct to 17th Oct 2017. Download Notice & Apply Online from the link provided below:
KVS TGT PGT PRT Recruitment 2017
|Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Post Name||PGT/ TGT/ PRT|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Last Date to Apply online||17th October|
KVS Vacancy 2017 Details
Total Vacancies & Name
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
|TGT(Trained Graduate Teacher)
Social Studies (22)
All subjects (220)
KVS Category wise vacancy
Note: All those Positions mention above are the number of posts indicated are the exact position and not change as per the official norms.
KVS Recruitment 2017 TGT PGT PRT
Education Requirement Details
- For Post-Graduate Teacher Vacancies: M.Sc from Regional College of Education of NCERT or Master’s Degree or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- Post-Graduate Teacher (Computer Science): If you have BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc./’B’ & ‘C’ Level DOEACC with minimum 50% marks then you are eligible for this post.
- For TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher): Candidates must have a Bachelor Degree from Regional College of Education of NCERT with at least 50 % marks. Knowledge of computer is the must.
Minimum Age for all the Vacancies is 18 Year whereas maximum age must differ so check out here:
- If you want to apply for PGT age is maximum 40 years
- TGT: 35 Years
- For PRT posts: Maximum 30 years
The selection of the applicants will base on their rounds which give below so check this and start preparation:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
If you want to apply against KVS Recruitment 2017, then check application fee for General and OBC Candidates. Please Note for SC/ST/PH/Ex-serviceman Category candidates are exempted from Paying the Fee.
|Post Name||Application Fee|
|Primary Teacher (Music)||Rs.750/-|
KVS TGT PGT PRT Salary:
- Selected applicants on the PGT post will get the RS 9,300- 34,800/- + Grade Pay RS 4600/- as a salary per month.
- For the TGT Post: RS 9,300- 34,800/- + Grade Pay RS 4600/-
- PRT: RS 9,300- 34,800/- + Grade Pay RS 4200/-
Fill Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Application Form 2017
- At first, visit the official website of organization which is kvsangathan.nic.in
- After that, find recruitment tab notification and click on it.
- Read full information, and then you are eligible for this open application form.
- Now fill the application with your required details of documents.
- After that paste latest pass-photo & signature scanned copy of records with the application form.
- Now check all details accurately and hit on submit button.
- Download system generated the application and saved it in a particular location.
KVS Teacher Vacancy 2017 – Important Dates:
Official Notification Releasing Date: 28.09.2017
Online registration started on: 03rd October 2017
Closing Date of Online Registration: 17th October 2017
Last date of Application Fees: 17th October 201
TGT PGT PRT Written Exam Date (Tentative): November/ December 2017
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Recruitment Official Notification
Apply Online Link – Active on 3rd October