Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2016
Indian Navy is getting arranged to publish Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2016 for the examination of Sailor SSR 02/2016 Batch in next to no time. Navy is ready to begin the exam commencement for Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) for the batch as talked about earlier in the month of March or April. For this purpose, it is ready to upload the Indian Navy Sailor SSR Batch 2/2016 Call Letter.
Apart from SSR, the candidates will be capable of getting the hall ticket for other posts like NMR, MR and AA. In order to be aware of other important information, please read the complete article as shown beneath.
Indian Nausena Bharti is the vacancy in which every young and talented wants to be recruited. With this great intention of serving their country, the seeking applicants could apply for these available vacancies of batch 02/2016 for SSC. In the end of the February month, the Indian Navy SSR Admit Card is likely to be released all the way through the Official Website as mentioned at the bottom of this page. While the downloading process all the contenders have to do is enter some requisite/ asked details and submit the same in order for the verification to begin.
We have also shed some lights on the Indian Nausena SSR 02/2016 Exam Pattern so that seeking aspirants can check the exam scheme and get good marks. It is also requested that when the download of Indian Navy Sailor Exam Admit Card 2016 finishes, they have to bring this the entry passes at the time of exam commencement. Those who do not do so will not be able to take part in the exam.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR 2/2016 Batch Hall Ticket
Authority: Indian Navy
Exam Date: March/ April 2016
Status of Call Letter: Available Soon
Official Website: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
As per latest details, candidates will be able to download Indian Navy Sailor SSR 2/2016 Batch Hall Ticket at the Official Web Portal. Those who wish to appear for this exam must also know the exam pattern in order to achieve good grades. You can check come points on this topic from the following section.
- This examination will be conducted on the basis of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- The question asked in this exam will be from four sections, which are English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Duration of this examination will be 1:00 hr.
- All these sections must be attended and passed by the appearing candidates.
Process to download Indian Navy Sailor SSR Hall Ticket
1. If you do not have Registration Number
- After being on the login page of the authority, candidates have to choose the “Entry Type”.
- Enter your name’s first letter (as given in Matric certificate).
- Enter your father name’s first letter (as given in Matric certificate).
- Select your Date Of Birth.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
2. If you have an E-mail id.
- Pick out the “Entry Type”.
- Enter E-mail Id.
- Click on the submit button.
Candidates, who have been searching for their Indian Navy Sailor Admit Card 2016, are advised to check the below-furnished link to download the same and appear for the examination. For more information, please keep visiting this page.