IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
Important news for all such applicants who filled IBPS Specialist officer Application Form 2017 for SPL CWE VI Exam. Download your IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 for the online exam that will be held on 28th & 29th January 2017. Candidates, who have already applied for the Common Written Exam (Online Test), are suggested to check the following details for more updates and news.
Institute of banking Personnel Selection had earlier launched a recruitment Notification for Specialist Officers. There were total 4122 posts for which applicants had registered online. The aspirants will be now called for IBPS SPL 6 Online Test. To appear in the exam, they will require the Exam IBPS SO Hall Ticket. In the section given below, further updates have been furnished in details.
Latest News: IBPS will conduct an Online Written exam name CRP SPL VI Examination for the posts of IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer. Candidates can obtain IBPS SO Call Letter from 15th Jan 2017 against the 28th & 29th January 2017 Examination.
IBPS SO Exam Admit Card 2017
In the latest announcements regarding 4122 IBPS Specialist Officer Posts, applicants are hereby informed that they can download IBPS SPL CWE VI Hall Ticket 2017 via the official link. This link has been mentioned in the later part of this web page. Examinees are suggested to read the instructions carefully before they get their respective IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017. Follow more news from IBPS here.
- Updates Regarding: IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017
- Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
- Name of Post: Specialist Officers
- Number of Vacancies: 4122
- Date of Online Exam: 28 & 29 January, 2017
- Exam Location: India
- Admit Card Status: 15th January 2017
IBPS SO Hall Ticket 2017 SPL CWE VI
Before downloading your Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017, applicants are advised to go through the general instructions and guidelines. These guidelines are as per the examination conducting authority. The CWE Online Test will be conducted at various venues. This will be a nationwide exam hence will be conducted on the same day at all the locations.
- IBPS Online test is consisting of Total 200 marks
- Candidates must complete their Exam in 2 Hour (120 Minutes).
- The test will be of objective type and in Hindi and English.
- Negative Marking is applicable there will be penalty for wrong answers for every wrong answer..
IBPS SO Call Letter 2017
Instructions for Examinees
- Applicants are advised to check their Photo and signature on their Admit Cards.
- Candidates must reach the examination venue 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- While entering the examination hall, keep the Hall ticket in possession.
- No entry will be allowed to non-ticket holders.
- Use of unfair means is strictly prohibited. If a candidate is found to be involved in any such act, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- No mobile phones are allowed inside the premises.
- Authority will not be responsible for the arrangement of candidates’ personal belongings.
IBPS Specialist Officer Admit Card 2017 Download
- Reach the official web portal given by the organization i.e. www.ibps.in
- On the homepage, find the career section, or visit the admit card link for the applied exam.
- Reach the candidate’s login page and enter your Login details like registration id and Password (Date of Birth without space or hyphen).
- Press the submit button and get your Hall Ticket
- Get it printed and keep is secure for future use.
- Kindly note the Address mentioned in the Call letter.
Links to Remember:
Follow the Official link IBPS SO Call Letter 2017 here: www.ibps.in