Gujarat SET Hall Ticket 2018
Hopefuls ready to take the jobs of Assistant Professor in State Government and private colleges will be participating in GSET 2018 on 30th September 2018. Please find the detailed updates useful and print your Gujarat SET Hall Ticket 2018 online. Gujarat State Eligibility Test is going to take place on the day as specified by regulatory body, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara. More key information is furnished here in the following parts of news article for Gujarat SET Hall Ticket 2018 -GSET Admit Card www.gujaratset.ac.in, kindly go through these points and come to know more about your State-level exam.
If you are one of the appliers of Gujarat State Eligibility Test, do not forget to check these noteworthy and significant details with respect to your selection test. On behalf of the state govt. of Gujarat, this examination is taken into consideration by Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. The same authority manages it across the state and will authenticate and administer the entire process of selection and examination for placement of Asst. Professors in the government and aided colleges in the state. Held for 24 different subjects and at 11 centres across Gujarat, this test will be scheduled to occur in one day only. Moreover, it is going to be multi-lingual. Most relevant topic of concern for examinees is to get GSET Admit Card online rightly before occurrence of test.
GSET Admit Card 2018 www.gujaratset.ac.in
Concerning Matter: Gujarat SET Admit Card 2018 Regulating Body: Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat Exam Title: Gujarat State Eligibility Test Posts Available: Assistant Professor/Lecturer Work Location: Govt. and Private Colleges/Universities Order or Selection: Witten Exam, Merit List, and Certificate Issuance Conduct of Examination: On 30-09-2018 (Sunday) Access to Admission Card: 10-15 Days Prior to Exam
Be advised to follow an updated GSET Admit Card URL mentioned by the authorising panel of heading varsity. News regarding test paper pattern, maximum marks awarded, paper sections, and significant data relevant to venues and event shall be dispatched to the contenders via their respective hall tickets. Moreover, please look out for instructions and other handy information like venue address, paper codes, date and time to report, exam shifts, and things to do and not to do.
Gujarat SET Admit Card 2018
Along with separately-mentioned details, candidates are also advised to note all the things on their respective entry passes. Gujarat SET Hall Ticket bears information about examination venue, centre code, photograph of examinees, their authenticated signature, and exam Roll Number/Registration Number.
Along with these details, aspirants are notified top go through exam pattern, list of centres, and other key elements to stay up to date.
GSET 2018 Exam Pattern:
- There are two papers to be held which are Paper-I and II with 100 marks and 200 maximum marks respectively.
- Paper-I consists of 50 questions in a total while Paper-II shall contain 100 questions. All the questions are compulsory.
- Time allotted for Paper-I is 1 Hour (09:30 to 10:30 am) and for Paper-II (11:00 am to 13:00 pm), its 2 hours.
- Both the papers are objective type in nature where Paper-I is having questions on General Awareness and Teaching Aptitude.
- Paper-II holds questions based on the subject applied for.
- There shall be no negative marking in the test and no provisions for Re-evaluation.
Examination Venues for Gujarat State Eligibility Test:
Ahmedabad (02), Bhavnagar (06), Bhuj (11), Godhra (08), Junagarh (09), Patan (05), Rajkot (03), Surat (04), Valsad (10), and Vallabh Vidyanagar (07).
Instructions for GSET Admit Card:
- Bring an original photo identity proof along with the admission passes.
- No travel allowances is to be given to examinees whether or not belonging to reserved categories.
- Use of unfair means is subject to disqualification of the examinees.
- Late entrants shall not be allowed to participate in the test. Therefore, contestants must reach the examination venue timely as specified in their respective call letters.
Approach to Print Gujarat SET Hall Ticket 2018
Log on to “www.gujaratset.ac.in” by entering the same URL in the Google address bar as given here. As instructed at the heading website, proceed to reach the suitable web page and type your Reference Number, and Date of Birth. Proceed to submit your data and snatch the hall ticket to carry it to the venue on key day.
GSET Admit Card 2018 Download
Now is the time to reach an authenticated link to access your Gujarat SET Hall Ticket 2018 online. Get help from these noteworthy steps detailed above and follow corrected and updated link. For further instructions and key notifications, please stay alert and heed to every latest details arriving here.
Don’t worry About the URL to get Hall Ticket Check GSET Call Letter Status here