CDS Exam 2017 Notification
Dear aspirants, as you all know that Union Public Service Commission has already issued the exam calendar for the upcoming year. Here is more update for CDS Exam 2017 Notification. If you have been waiting to appear in Combined Defense Services exams, here we are with the latest news to help you out. The examination is going to be held on 19th November for which application is to start from 9th August this year.
Here in this article applicants can find details about UPSC Exam Calendar, How to fill UPSC CDS 2 Exam Application Form, and Eligibility Criteria. All the important links and details are available here. Just read the following information and note the crucial points.
CDS II Application Form 2017: Candidates can check the Notification which is, Combined Defence Services Examination 2017 notification now released 9th August 2017. Dear Candidates before going to attempt CDS II 2017 exam which is going to be held on 19th November 2017 for the opening of Online Application are notified that the session of Applying Online for the test now started from 9th Aug via the official website at upsconline.nic.in. Last date to registered name via online is 9th September
UPSC CDS 2 Notification 2017:
As per the collected data, candidates can start filling UPSC CDS 2 Application Form from 09-08-2017 onwards. The written test will take place on 19-11-2017. Following the examination calendar, as planned for the examination will be held later in the month of October.
|Declaration Type||CDS Exam 2017 Notification|
|Examination Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Defense Services|
|Notification Release Date||09-08-2017|
|Exam Date||19th November|
Before you go to Apply Online for UPSC CDS 2 Exam, take a look at the UPSC CDS II Eligibility Criteria and vacancy details. Details have been given below.
Courses & Total no of Posts: 414 Vacancies
- Indian Military Academy – 100
- Indian Naval Academy – 45
- Air Force Academy – 32
- Officers Training Academy(SSC Course for Men) – 225
- Officers Training Academy(SSC Course for Women) – 12
UPSC CDS II Application Form 2017
UPSC Combined Defense Services Examination CDS II Details:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|For the Post of I.M.A.||Degree of a Recognized University or Equivalent|
|For Indian Naval Academy Posts||Degree in Engineering|
|For Air Force Academy Vacancy||Degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor’s in Engineering|
|For Officer’s Training Academy 103rd SSC Course||Professional and Technical Qualification|
|For Officer’s Training Academy 17th SSC Women Course|
- It is compulsory for every candidate to have completed graduation from a recognized University/Institution.
- Only unmarried applicants are allowed to register against this recruitment.
- Aspirants must be from Indian State.
Candidates age should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years old.
|Indian Military Academy||Born After 2nd July 1992 and earlier than 1st July 1997|
|Indian Naval Academy||Unmarried male aspirants Born not earlier than 2-07-1992 & not later than 1-07-1997|
|Air Force Academy||20 to 24 years of Age|
|Officers Training Academy (Man)||Born Between 02-07-1991 to 01-07-1997|
|Officers Training Academy (Women, Non-Technical)||Unmarried women aspirants born between 2-07-1991 to 01-07-1997|
The selection process will consist of an offline written exam, personal interview, medical exam, and final document verification.
Check, UPSC CDS Result
UPSC CDS 2 Exam Pattern
For IMA, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
For Officer’s Training Academy:
Applications for UPSC CDS 2 Recruitment will be accepted via online Mode only. Dear candidates, you can apply from 09th Aug to 08th Sep 2017 further details we mention below regarding the instructions about how to fill the recruitment form
CDS Exam 2017 Notification Application form
- First of all, visit the authorized web portal which is “upsc.gov.in”
- Look for the application link and follow it.
- Start filling the form by filling all the required fields.
- After fulfilling the formalities, recheck the submitted data.
- Finally take the printed version of your application.
- Save a copy and keep it secure for future use.
UPSC CDS II Recruitment Important Dates
- Notification Release date: 9th August 2017
- Last date for application: 8th September 2017
- Examination Date: 19th November 2017
- To Download UPSC Calendar PDF visit here
- Download Notification From Here (Available Here)
- To Start filling UPSC CDS II Application Form Part 1, visit here. (Updated Here)
- CDS II Application Form – Apply Online Part II (Available Now)
- For more information, please visit: upsc.gov.in
Keep visiting Totaljobshub.in for regular updates and news.