BIS Scientist B Admit Card 2018
BIS Scientist B Admit Card 2018 bis.org.in Call Letter, Hall Ticket: Al the preparations have been done by the Bureau of Indian Standards, The National Standards Body of India to conduct a selection test for various posts. In the forthcoming days, the authorising body shall carry out a National-level examination for several vacancies of the job profile said above. If you are one of the applicants, then do not forget to check the status of your examination and must see these updates regarding your BIS Scientist B Hall Ticket 2018 for 15th April exam.
The latest news is hereby produced to inform the aspiring job seekers further about ongoing recruitment procedure undergoing Bureau of Indian Standards. The authority had placed an official advertisement recently regarding filling 109 vacant seats for the role of Scientist B. All the vacant seats are to be filled under the zones distributed state-wise and selection process will be governed by the Central Government itself. Moreover, these updates must be considered carefully by the aspirants who applied for these posts and must stay alert online as the next update is about to be published on the main internet media.
Also Read: FCI Recruitment Apply Online
The confirmed date of examination is now out and will be held as per the schedule arranged by the recruiting body. For the test to be held on 15th April 2018 (Sunday), the shortlisted applicants shall be provided with authorized BIS Scientist B Admit Card 2018 at least 10 days prior to the exam. Kindly, reach the end of this page to access your Hall Tickets online and get the same comfortably.
Upcoming Jobs: Indian Air Force Recruitment
BIS Scientist B Call Letter 2018
Notification Regarding: BIS Scientist B Admit Card 2018
Recruiting Organization: Bureau of Indian Standards, the National Standards Body, Government of India
Jobs Available: Scientist B
Category/Level: Central Government/Grade B
Total Seats to Fill: 109
Selection Method: Written/CBT Exam and Interview
Date of Written Exam: 15-04-2018 (Sunday)
Hall Ticket Availability Date: 05-04-2018 Onwards (Tentative)
Degree Jobs: EPFO Recruitment
Download BIS Scientist B Hall Ticket 2018
Contestants need to read further to have most important things and instructions about the coming exam before you Download BIS Scientist B Exam Call Letter. All the relevant information can be available from this page such as Instructions and exam pattern to be followed for this national-level selection test. First, let us look into the segment carrying the BIS Scientist Exam Pattern.
Exam Pattern /Syllabus:
|S.NO.||Topics Included||Total Questions||Total Marks||Paper Duration|
|1.||Numerical Aptitude||50||50||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
- The total Time length is 2 hours.
- There will be no break in between.
- The online exam is divided into four sections which are based on Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, English Aptitude, and Professional Domain.
- The examination is bilingual i.e. in Hindi/English Language except for the English Section.
- There will be negative marking in the exam and for each incorrect answer, 1/4th marks will be penalized.
www.bis.org.in scientist b admit card Instructions
- Examinees need to ensure the availability of their photograph and signature on the entry ticket soon after downloading it.
- In case of any discrepancy, please report to the recruitment cell via the official helpline number.
- Contestants are required to carry their original Photo Identity proof along with the Hall Ticket (Aadhaar card/Passport/PAN Card/Voter Card) to present to the authorised personnel/Invigilator.
- Kindly, reach the examination venue in time and note the address, reporting time, and examination time properly prior to the exam. Latecomers are denied an entry after the deadline.
- Use of mobile phones, smartphones, electronic/digital watches, calculators or any unauthorized items is not permitted inside the premises/ Examination halls.
Way to Obtain BIS Scientist B Admit Card 2018
Reach the leading web address of the organisation which is given by, ”www.bis.org.in” and refer to the “Recruitment” link provided on the homepage. Look for an exam related link highlighted with respect to the posts mentioned. Follow it to the Candidate’s Login Page and type your Registration Id, Password, Date of Birth etc. Press the submit button and avail your BIS Scientist B Admit Card. Take a separate copy of it printed to keep it secure for the future references.
BIS Scientist B Written Exam Admit Card 2018
To have an easy access to your call letters, kindly, follow the guidelines as stated above and visit the main link. This authorized link has also been mentioned below. Kindly, leave your suggestions or queries in the comments box provided hereunder.
Official Link: Get here Bureau of Indian Standards Scientist B admit Card.