BESCOM Admit Card 2017
Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited is now going to issue BESCOM Admit Card 2017 online. Candidates applying for Assistant and Junior Engineer vacancies will soon be called for the written test. In the coming days, the written exam will be held for the registered applicants at a state level under the organization Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
The organization holding this recruitment is famously known as Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited which is operated under the name of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited. The firm recruits eligible candidates for every vacancy in the technical and non-technical departments. Like every time, there are plenty of career building opportunities for the aspirants.
This time there were as many as 1921 available positions for the role of Assistant Engineer, and Assistant Accounts Officer in the state departments. Online registrations have been done now and applicants are awaiting the latest KPTCL AE, AAO Hall Ticket updates to appear for their written examination.
KPTCL Admit Card 2017
|Declaration About||BESCOM Admit Card 2017|
|Recruiter||Bangalore Electricity Supply Company/ Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, and Accounts Officer|
|Examination Dates||7th July to 13th July 2017|
|Admit Card Status||10 Days Prior to Exam|
BESCOM AE AAO Hall Ticket 2017
As per the received news from the sources, the BESCOM KPTCL AE AAO Hall Ticket 2017 is already pre-decided by the recruiting panel. The same will be conducted within the specified period. This is a state level recruitment fort which all the registered candidates will be vying for the seat. To be able to reach the examination center in time and on specified day, it is of grave importance to fetch the BESCOM Karnataka AE AAO Exam Admit Card 2017 timely.
The posts that contestants will be appearing for are Assistant Electrical Engineer, Assistant Engineer, and Assistant Accounts Officer. The entire batch of the selected participants will be serving the state government on behalf of the corporation. Being assigned a work location within the state, the selected applicants will be serving the department as per assigned by the authority.
Instructions Mentioned in BESCOM Call Letter 2017
- At the time of the examination, be instructed to retain a copy of the Hall Ticket.
- Carry a valid identity proof given to you by the state or central government in original along with the admit card.
- Applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination premises if they fail to present the Hall Ticket at the entry gate.
- Use of unfair means mobile phones, or any other sort of electronic media is not permitted.
- The authority is the sole body to take necessary measures against the candidates using the same.
BESCOM AE, AAO Exam Pattern:
The examination is comprised of different exam pattern sort questions. The written test is of 100 marks and pattern is as follows:
|Basic Math – Quantitative Aptitude||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25|
Way to Get BESCOM Admit Card 2017
- Visit the authorized web portal assigned by the company which is, “bescom.org”
- In the Latest News corner available on the homepage, find the relevant link and follow it.
- Enter into the login page where you need to put the login details like Registration Id and password.
- Hit the submit button and wait till the Hall Ticket appears on the screens.
- Generate a hard copy of the same and retain it for the examination day.
BESCOM KPTCL AE AAO Admit Card 2017
These are some simple steps that examinees need to follow in order to gain their BESCOM KPTCL AE AAO Hall Ticket 2017 respectively. If participants have any problem accessing their hall ticket, they can refer to the comments section given at the end of the post here. Visit the officially directed link and collect the hall ticket.
Visit here and obtain the KPTCL AE AAO Admit Card: bescom.org