AAI Recruitment 2018
Taking the latest Official Announcement, we see that Airports Authority of India is all equipped to start up the AAI Recruitment 2018 for Junior Assistant (Fire Service)-NE-4 Level 170 posts those candidates who have been keeping an eye on the fresh vacancies can make full use of this recruitment notification. The applicants seeking information regarding this recruitment must have to experience the eligibility criteria themselves using the AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2018 embedded to this Webpage through an Official link.
In recent times, the Airports Authority of India, also recognized as AAI, has referred a recruitment notification over its Official Website. Taking the Official Notification into attention, what we come to know is that there are around 170 vacancies of Junior Assistant (Fire Service), which means that the contenders have been provided a groovy job opportunity. The detailed and also the vital information can be obtained from the officially released notification furnished at the nethermost of this page.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Taking account of the facts, we get to know that Airports authority of India is established Government of India on 1st April 1995. The main role of the Authority is to handle the International Airports of the Nation. It has newly published an AAI Notification 2018 by means of its Official Website so as to invite the attentive aspirants towards applying for these vacancies. Check the detailed vacancy details from the table given to the lower side.
Make your Career Brighter: Visit Here
Category: AAI Recruitment 2018
Organization: Airports authority of India
Total Vacancies: 170
Starting Date to Fill Form: 16.12.2017 (from 5.00 PM)
Closing Date for Online Registration: 15.01.2018 (upto 5.00 PM)
Application Fee Last Date: 17.01.2018 (until 5.00 PM)
Official Web link: www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018
The job-seekers who have been trying to find the empty jobs for AAI Junior Assistant Fire Service Vacancy 2018 are tremendously proposed to check the crucial details from this page. They can also check the category-wise vacancy details from the subsequent paragraph:
Selected applicants will get a Rs.12500-28500 salary per month with other allowances as stated in official Advt.
AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2018
Interested Candidates must Pass Class 10th + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire with minimum 50% marks (OR) 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks
Candidates minimum age is 18 years.
- For UR 30 years
- For OBC Category 33 years
- For SC/ST 35 years
- For Length of service extended by 3 yrs for Ex(servicemen)
- Upper age limits are relaxable by 10 years for candidates who are in regular service of AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, subject to attainment of 50 years
Fee Structure of Application:
The unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-(General, OBC) drawn in favor of Airports Authority of India, payable at Chennai. No fee is applicable for reserved (SC, ST, PWD) candidates.
By the following modes, the contenders have to appear for being selected:
- Computer Based Online written test
- Certificates/ Documents verification;
- Medical Fitness/Physical Measurement Test;
- Driving Test & Physical Endurance Test
AAI JA (FS) Exam Pattern
- The level of written examination for the post of Junior Assistant Fire Service (FS) will be as under
- Basic Arithmetic: 25 Marks, Basic Science: 25 Marks, Elementary English/Grammar: 25 Marks (all of them is 10th Standard Level).
- General Knowledge: 25 Marks is 12th standard level with 100 Marks
- The minimum passing marks will be 50 from 100 for General/OBC candidates and 40 out of 100 for SC & ST candidates. The time duration for CBT will be 2 Hrs.
Procedure to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2018
- The first thing you have to do is visit official hosted in career pages of our website i.e., https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
- Then Click on the I Agree to Terms and Conditions Tab.
- Now you have to enter Email id and Mobile No.
- Follow the recruitment tab & download the notification
- Fill all the required details in downloaded application form.
- Then Upload the Photograph, Signature, Certificate and some other detail.
- In the end, pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.aai.aero