AAI Recruitment 2016
Taking the latest Official Announcement, we see that Airports authority of India is all equipped to start up the AAI Recruitment 2016 for Junior Executive & Manager(Electrical, Civil, Operations, Commercial) those candidates who have been keeping an eye on the fresh vacancies can make full use of this recruitment notification. The applicants seeking information regarding this recruitment must have to experience the eligibility criteria themselves using the AAI Junior Executive Notification 2016 embedded to this Webpage through an Official link.
In recent times, the Airports authority of India, also recognized as AAI, has referred a recruitment notification over its Official Website. Taking the Official Notification into attention, what we come to know is that there are around 158 vacancies of Junior Executive & Manager (Engineers), which means that the contenders have been provided a groovy job opportunity. The detailed and also the vital information can be obtained from the officially released notification furnished at the nethermost of this page.
AAI Junior Executive Latest Jobs 2016
Taking account of the facts, we get to know that Airports authority of India is established Government of India on 1st April 1995. The main role of the Authority is to handle the International Airports of the Nation. It has newly published an AAI Junior Executive Notification 2016 by means of its Official Website so as to invite the attentive aspirants towards applying for these vacancies. Check the detailed vacancy details from the table given to the lower side.
Category: AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016
Organization: Airports authority of India
Total Vacancies: 158
Last date to apply: Mention Below
Official Web link: www.vyapam.nic.in
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2016
The job-seekers who have been trying to find the empty jobs for AAI Junior Executive Vacancies 2016 are tremendously proposed to check the crucial details from this page. They can also check the category-wise vacancy details from the subsequent paragraph:
Name of The Post:
- Manager (Engg.-Civil): 67 Posts
- Manager (Engg.-Elect): 48 Posts
- Manager (Operations): 16 Posts
- Manager (Commercial): 07 Posts
- Junior Executive (Finance): 20 Posts
Selected applicants will get a salary per month with other allowances as stated in official Advt.
- For Manager (E-3) Posts : Rs. 24900 – 50500/-
- For Junior Executive (E-1) Posts : Rs. 16400- 40500/-
AAI Manager/ Junior Executive Eligibility Criteria:
The applicants must possess a graduation degree, they are also required to have 60% marks as an aggregate from the recognized University.
Candidates maximum age has to be given as above mention post wise as on 01st June 2016. Upper Limit will applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates.
- For S. No 1 to 4 posts: 32 years
- For S. No 5 post: 27 years
Fee Structure of Application:
The unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/-(Genral, OBC) via system generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India. No fee is applicable for reserved (SC, ST, PWD) candidates.
By the following modes, the contenders have to appear for being selected:
- Online written test
- Voice test
- Personal interview
Dates to remember:
Commencement of online applications: 09.01.2016
Ending date online applications submission: 09.02.2016
Ending date for payment of fee: 04.02.2016
Procedure to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2016
- First thing you have to do is visit official website @ www.aai.aero
- Follow the recruitment tab & select appropriate post to apply.
- Aspirants are redirected to the application form page.
- Fill all the required details and upload signature & photograph.
- After that, check all the details twice & click on submit button.
- In the end, application displayed on home screen.
- At the last take the printout for future reference.
AAI Manager Advertisement 2016
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application form: 25th April 2016
- Last Date for Step-I Online Registration: 24th May 2016
- Last Date for Completion of Step-II Online Registration : 01st June 2016
- Last Date for Payment of fee: 27th May 2016