Get ready for the Computer Operator Exam that will be taken by UP SSSC in the coming days. Aspirants can get their UPSSSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2019 here by following these updates. There is an updated link that will be helpful for the candidates while they Download UPSSSC Computer Operator Call Letter 2019. Get to know more about the exam in the details given hereunder.
UPSSSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2019
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is the main authority that will take the written exam on behalf of the state government. Earlier, the commission had launched a public notice on their official website. This notification was regarding the posts of Computer Operator to be filled in various departments of the organization. These positions were 64 in total. Many of the eligible Government Job seekers had applied and now they are awaiting the latest Hall Ticket updates.
UP Computer Operator Admit Card 2019
These updates are hereby to help applicants know the status of their call letters that will be uploaded via the official web portal of the commission at least 14 days prior to the written test. Participants, willing to appear in the examination are advised to check UPSSSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2019 status here. The written test is expected to take place in 2019.
- Updates Regarding: UPSSSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2019
- Conducting Body: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
- Name of Post: Computer Operator
- Total Positions: 64
- Last Date to Apply: 2019
- Examination Date: 2019
- Call Letter Status: 14 Days before Test
UPSSSC Computer Operator Exam Date 2019
These important updates are to be noted by the candidates, as the UPSSSC Computer Operator Exam Date 2019 is to be disclosed in the upcoming days. This examination will be a state-level competition that will be held at the pre-organized venues. All the contestants are mandatory to attend the exam to be eligible for the job.
In more instructions, applicants are also advised to go through the following segment. As the test locations are decided by the exam conducting authority, applicants from the remote areas are especially advised to reach the centers on the specified time and date. The address details and reporting time will be stated in the Call letters only.
UP Computer Operator Exam Pattern
- Multiple choice objective type comes in this written test.
- Question Paper contains 80 questions and each question will carry 01 marks.
- No negative marking is applicable in this written test.
- The written test will be of 80 marks along with Interview which is of 20 marks.
Instructions UP Computer Operator Admit Card
- Applicants need to keep checking the Hall Ticket updates on the internet regularly.
- After the call letter gets released, they should not make any delay and download it as soon as possible.
- To avoid last minute server rush, call letter must be availed on time.
- Do not forget to take the hall ticket as it will be only to gain access to the Examination hall.
- Candidates without Admit card will not be given entry inside the premises.
- Use of mobiles and other electronic/non-electronic media is banned inside the examination premises.
UPSSSC Computer Operator Admit Card 2019 Download
- Log on to the main web portal which is, “www.upsssc.gov.in”
- Check the latest notification and news corner. S
- Follow an updated link and get to the login page.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Collect your call letter and take a print out.
Link to Note:
Kindly visit here to get more news: www.upsssc.gov.in