TSPSC Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018
Ready to obtain Admit Card for Grade II ANM MPHA Vacancies then dear applicants, please read here the latest news to get the latest updates about TSPSC Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018 online. Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to carry out a state level selection test for ANM, MPHA Grade 2 Vacancies. The state authority will conduct this examination in the Mid of March-April. Those, applying successfully and are waiting for the recent news about the exam date and TSPSC ANM/ MPHA Admit Card, should know that they will be able to fetch their respective hall tickets in the month of March onwards.
In the recently gone days, the State Public Service Commission had invited the eligible contestants for the vacancies of ANM/ MPHA(F), Assistant Librarian, Horticulture Officer, and Pharmacist. The recruitment is to be done in the departments of Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (Health, Medical, & Family Welfare organization). The recent news is that the applied candidates shall be able to retrieve the TSPSC ANM Exam Date and hall ticket in a little while for the written test.
Also Check: TSPSC CDPO Notification
TSPSC ANM MPHA Admit Card 2018
All the state aspirants must note that they can avail their TSPSC Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018 from the authenticated web portal using the details provided here only. This competitive examination is a part of the necessary selection process to be held under the supervision of Telangana State Public Service Commission. According to the recently received news, the written exam is to be held in April for which Telangana Pharmacist Admit Card shall be provided a week before the test takes place. Read on further and have all the latest news.
Latest Updates: Telangana Group 2 Notification
- Declaration Topic: TSPSC Pharmacist Grade II Hall Ticket 2018
- Controlling Authority: Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Recruiting Department: Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (Health, Medical, & Family Welfare Department)
- Vacant Profiles: Pharmacist, Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery, MPHA (Female), Horticulture Officer, and Assistant Librarian.
- Total Seats: 238+152 (Pharmacist Grade II, ANM/MPHA (F))
- Selection Method: Written Exam and Interview
- Examination Date: March-April (Tentative)
- Hall Ticket Issuance: 7 Days Before Exam
Upcoming Notification: TSGENCO Notification
TSPSC Pharmacist ANM/ MPHA Hall Ticket 2018
So this is a state-level selection procedure for which thousands of aspirants have submitted their online registrations and are waiting to get to know their online application status. Feel worry-free because the authority had announced that TSPSC ANM MPHA Pharmacist Grade II Admit Card shall be uploaded within 7 seven days before the examination. However, prior updates are to be updated anytime and hopefuls are advised to keep checking here for the forthcoming news and notifications.
The selection process is having selection criteria for experience holders specifically. The total weightage of marks and experience is provided below.
Selection Criteria based on the Weightage:
|Serial No.||Particulars||Weightage in Points|
|02||Previous Work Experience||30|
- As clear from the above distribution, the final selection will be primarily based on 70% weightage in the written test and a weightage of 30 points in the government services combined to make a 100.
- Examination Centre: Hyderabad
- Work Districts: Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahabubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, and Hyderabad.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
|Written Exam Topics||Total Questions||Time Length||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I General Ability||50||50||50|
|Name of Paper||Medium of Answering|
|Paper-I General Studies||English/Telugu|
|Paper-II: Nursing (ANM) Level||English|
Testimonials Required During Verification:
- Aadhaar Card
- Educational Qualifications Documents
- Date of Birth/ SSC Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed.
- NOC from previous employers.
- Registration Certificate
Way to Print TSPSC Pharmacist Hall Ticket 2018
- Type the official web URL in the Google Address Bar which is, “tspsc.gov.in.”
- On the home page of the site, visit the section given for "TSPSC Pharmacist Hall Ticket".
- Reach the section for candidates’ login and type your Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Hit the Submit button and avail a copy of your admission card.
- Keep it secure for the future references.
Telangana ANM Admit Card 2018
Get to the bottom segment of this page and follow an authorized link to Download Telangana ANM MPHA Hall Ticket online. More details given at the official web media of the authority and contestants are advised to look at the same on a regular basis.
ప్రియమైన అభ్యర్థులను హర్రి అప్ చేయండి, మరియు మీ తెలంగాణ ఫార్మసిస్ట్ ANM ను దిగువ-జోడించిన లింక్ నుండి కార్డ్ 2018 లో ప్రవేశపెట్టండి. మరియు ఏప్రిల్ 2018 నెలలో జరుగుతుంది ఇది వ్రాసిన టెస్ట్ హాజరు. ఏ మరింత నవీకరణలు కోసం వ్యాఖ్య పెట్టె సహాయంతో మాకు దయచేసి.
Download the TSPSC Pharmacist Admit Card from Here