The BSE Cuttack Odisha will begin the registrations for Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test. The authoritative Board will carry out a state-level eligibility test for placing suitable candidates for upcoming teaching jobs in state secondary schools. Refer to OSSTET Notification 2020 for more data on the same, visit the following sections and be advised to prepare for the registrations that will be held online check OSSTET Notification 2020 BSE Odisha OSSTET Application Form Last Date.
OSSTET Notification 2020
This selection of teaching aspirants is undertaken by the BSE Cuttack, Odisha. The examination is known as Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test based on which, the final selection of teaching users will be done. Odisha Police Bharti News
The phases of selection at first include online registrations, then a competitive exam, publication of resultant Merit, and finally issuance of certificates. So, those of you interested in applying for the same, need to go through the details compiled here and should proceed to apply against the jobs. Sikhya Sahayak Odisha Jobs
OSSTET Online Application Form 2020
- Announcement About: Odisha OSSTET Notification 2020
- The Controller of Examination: Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack
- Government Undertaking: State Government
- Exam Title: Odisha Secondary School TET
- Posts to Apply for School Teacher Class I and II
- Regions of Working: School residing in Odisha
- Measures of Selection: Offline Test and Document Verification
- Last Date to Register: October-November 2020
BSE Odisha OSSTET Application form 2020 www.bseodisha.ac.in
Prior to applying or submitting their online application forms, hopefuls must be aware of the following points which are notable and significantly important for the test and appointment standpoint. So, the information assorted below is based on the authorized OSSTET Notification 2020 which is to be downloadable from October onwards. OPSC Latest Vacancy
Acceptable Conditions to Fulfil:
There are post-wise criteria and qualifications that must be met with by appliers. Please read the pointers given below. OSSTET Result
- An applicant must be able to Read/ Write/comprehend the regional language.
- She/He must have qualified HSC examination from the State Board with Odia as 1st, 2nd or 3rd Language. CRPF Constable Bharti
For Class I Teacher’s Posts:
HSC with at least 50% marks and Diploma in Elementary Education or Bachelor’s degree exams with a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education through RCI.
For Class II Teacher’s Vacancies:
Contenders must have a Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks plus, a-year in B.Ed. or 1-year B.Ed (from Special Education) approved from the appropriate authority Or candidates should hold HSC or 10+2 certificate obtaining at least 50% marks along with B.A.Ed. or B.Sc. Ed from RCI.
Indian Army Bharti News | SSC CHSL Notification Pdf
Age to Specify:
- As per HSC examination certificate and DOB certificate, the upper age limit will be further given in the detailed notice.
- Note: Please refer to the official notice mentioned with further insight.
The Fee to Apply:
Fee payable shall remain the same and appliers are subjected to pay Rs.600/- as per the available options.
A process of Examination and Recruitment:
Sorting out the legit applications first, candidates are to be called for written tests for Standards I and II Teaching posts. And merit will be issued for the qualifiers of this examination. Later, certificates shall be awarded to the merit holders upon the validity of which, they will be assigned various education departments and schools across the State.
Details for OSSTET Exam Pattern:
There are two papers to clear as per the applied post category.
- Language-I with 20 que. and a max of 20 marks
- Language- II also has 20 que with 20 marks each.
- Mathematics and Science/Social Studies section contains 60 questions with 1 mark each.
- Child Development & Pedagogy will carry 50 questions of 1 mark each.
- Language-I consists of 20 questions and 20 marks
- Language- II will hold 20 questions distributed with 20 marks.
- P.Ed and B.P.Ed Course Sections carry 60 marks and 60 questions divided equally.
- Section for Child Development & Pedagogy carries 50 questions of 1 mark each.
Attention: All the questions in each paper and section are compulsory to attend.
OSSTET Notification 2020 Apply Online
- First: Proceed to download the notice from, “bseodisha.ac.in” and focus on the latest announcements section.
- Second: Locate the Brochure link and download it from the section provided therein.
- Third: Read the data carefully prior to filling your registration form and fill the entire suitable data required.
- Fourth: Upload your documents and testimonials in a soft copy and place your applications by confirming fee payment.
- Fifth: Take a hard copy as valid proof of your successful submission.
Follow the guidelines to fill your applications successfully and use the mainstream URL to obtain OSSTET Notification 2020 Pdf brochure. For more upcoming information on the same topic kindly, remain in touch with this page and bookmark it for future news. For any kind of queries, share your views through the comments box.
OSSTET Application form Last Date
- OSSTET Notification Availability: 2020
- Registration Commencement: 2020
- Deadline to Apply: November
- Date of Examination: December
- Result Declaration: December
Need More information for OSSTET Check from here