The Government of Maharashtra Commences on registration for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test to be held for admission to Engineering and Allied Health Sciences courses in Maharashtra. In relation to the competitive exam the MH CET Application Form 2019 being filled till March 31st this year. Desirous admission seekers are advised to proceed to apply and visit the dedicated website of Directorate of Technical Education anf gain MH CET Application Form 2019 DTE Maharashtra Admission Last Date & Form details.
MH CET Application Form 2019
This academic session begins with admission to B.Tech/M.Tech., B.Pharma, M.Pharma. and Medicine Courses. All the admissions will be conducted in State colleges and technological institutes. The Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra is the governing body and undertakes the entire administration of selection and entry-level test. To participate in continuity in this event, filing online application forms are utmost required by the contestants. Read further details in the given segments and note all the updates that are provided with reference to filling DTE Maharashtra Admission Form 2019.
DTE Maharashtra CET 2019 Registration Form
- Convened Topic: DTE MH CET Admission Form 2019
- Exam Title: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
- The Controller of Examinations: Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra.
- Courses Offered: Bachelor and Master’s Degree programmes in Engineering Medicine, Pharmacy, and Health Sciences.
- Colleges Participating: State Engineering Colleges an Institutes (Government/Unaided/Private)
- Registration and Application Mode: Online Only
- Examination Method: Online
Those willing to apply to continue their higher education for this session must adhere to the detail about eligibility criteria required to fulfil as the admission process sets off. This must be done prior to filling MH CET Application Form 2019 by downloading the information brochure and reading through it carefully. Continue further and know whether you are eligible and meet the requirements academically or not.
MH CET Admission Process 2019
Who is Eligible?
- The applicants for MHT CET should be Indian Nationals, Children of Non-Resident Indians or Parents employed in Gulf Countries.
- There are No Upper Age restrictions to apply.
- All the appliers for this exam must have completed 10+2 examination from State or central Board with PCMB as the third subject.
- The minimum gettable % must be above 50% aggregate (45% for the appliers from the SC/ST/PWD communities) reservation Rules apply to Maharashtra residents only.
MH CET Registration form Fee for Intimation/Registration:
For general category students, the fee payable is Rs. 800/- and for the appliers from reserved categories, it is Rs. 600/-.
Scheme and Method of Examination:
- For the first time, the Directorate shall conduct this examination in an online mode.
- For PCMB, the separate test will be carried out for which, the time length is 180 minutes.
- For Combined PCMB the test is of 270 minutes in duration.
- The Common Entrance Test will be available in English Language only.
- There will be three papers, Paper-I (Mathematics), Paper-II (Physics and Chemistry), and Paper-III (Biology).
DTE Maharashtra Marks and Time Distribution:
|Paper Name||Subjects||Total Questions (11th/12th)||Marks Distribution||Maximum Marks||Duration of Exam|
|II||Physics & Chemistry||10/40||1||100||90 Minutes|
|III||Biology (Botany)||10/40||1||100||90 Minutes|
|IV||Biology (Zoology)||10/40||1||100||90 Minutes|
- Note: 2 positive marks are awarded for each of the correct answers and negative marking is not applicable in this test.
- Syllabus and the remaining pattern remains unchanged.
The test will be organised at 36 districts in the State: Mumbai, Beed, Gondiya, Osmanabad, Buldana, Chandrapur, Latur, Sangli, Nagpur, Parbhani, Jalgaon, Thane, Wardha, Washim, Nandurbar, Ahmednagar, Nanded, Ratnagiri, Akola, Aurangabad, Bhandara, Pune, Kolhapur, Yavatmal, Hingoli, Sindhudurg, Satara, Jalna, Nashik, Mumbai Suburban, and others.
MH CET Application Form 2019 Process
- Proceed to “dtemaharashtra.gov.in” and get registered through your valid email and contact number receiving the verification code.
- Then start with your personal details including Gender, Name, Parent’s Names, DOB, address, and other personal and academic details.
- Choose category, Nationality, and enter your bank account details as asked in the form.
- Upload images of your suitable documents and put your Aadhaar details wherever necessary.
- After supplying your educational details and marks, check the declaration and type the Captcha code in the text box in the end.
- Pay the intimation and registration fee using a dedicated channel.
- Upon successful registration, separate login accounts will be created for the candidates which they can log on to using their Application No., DOB, and Mother’s/Father’s Name.
MH CET Registration form 2019 Last Date
- Deadline to Register for MH CET 2019: March 31st.
- Admit Card Issuance: 4 Week of April
- Dates of Examination: 2nd to 13th May
- Results Disclosure: June 1st week
- Commencement of Counselling: June Last Week (Three Rounds of Counselling will be done)