Maharashtra State Police Department is determined to recruit the qualified and brilliant candidates against Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2019 by inviting the applicants for filling the online application form. Deserving contenders are needed to obtain the Maharashtra Police Patil Notification 2019 Pdf from the link given in the Official Web Portal of the Department (scroll the page down to get more).
Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2019
The recruiting department, i.e. Maharashtra State Police Department has previously launched an employment notification in its Main Site regarding the hiring procedure of worthy aspirants to over-all vacancies of Police Patil, such as Parbhani Division, Pathri Division, Selu Division and Gangakhed Division. The meritorious contestants are invited through the online mode, means they have to fill an online application form to apply against these cracking jobs.
Around 4.5 lakh empty positions of Police Patil are available for men and nearly 1.5 lakh are reserved for women. The commendable aspirants, if interested or this recruitment matters to them, must submit Maharashtra Police Patil Online Application Form 2019 to apply online MP Police Patil Bharti 2019 before the last date. The applicants have been requested to fill the Patil online applications form soon, means that you can also apply from now if under the eligibility criteria.
Declaration Type: Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2019
Organizer: Maharashtra State Police Department
Entire Vacancies: varied
Last Date for Online Applications: not confirmed
Main/Authorized Website: www.parbhani.applygov.com
Maharashtra Police Patil Bharti 2019
Ambitious job-seekers are extremely advised to download Maharashtra Police Patil Bharti 2019 with a view to know the eligibility criteria; you can also check the same from the section beneath.
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Selu Division. (Taluka Jintur)
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Pathri Division
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Parbhani
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division. (Taluka Purna)
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Gangakhed Division. (Taluka Palam)
- Sub-Divisional Magistrate Office, Selu Div. (Taluka Selu) -
Requisite Educational Qualification:
Those contenders who possess an SSC or 10th standard certificate from a recognized University/Board can apply for this recruitment.
The minimum age limitation for the candidates is 18 years and the maximum age in 28 years.
Payment of Application Fee:
Candidates, belonging to General category, have to pay Rs. 500/-, whereas the SC/ST/PWD candidates will pay Rs. 300/-.
The Examination fees have to be paid via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
Mode of Selection:
The contenders will firstly appear in Written Exam, then Personal Interview and finally in Physical Test.
The contestants will get a good pay band which will be applicable per month.
Ending Date for Online Applications:
Last Date for the Fee Payment of Online Exam:
Admit Card Download Date: 10 days before the Examination
Written Examination Date:
Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- The applicants need to visit the official website, which is “www.parbhani.applygov.com”.
- Then, check the detailed advertisement.
- After that, select the link to apply (phase-1).
- Then, select the correct district to apply via the online application.
- Fill the required data and press the submit button.
- Get a system generated bank Challan and pay the money.
- Log in again and click on fill currency (phase-2).
- Fill the form correctly and press the submit the form.
- Finally, take a saved application form for further usage.
Hey job seekers here we define the every single info about Maharashtra Police Patil Recruitment 2018 now displayed and ready to scrutinized for all the suitable and talented users. Fascinated users can fill the Maharashtra Police Patil Bharti notification after seeing and verifying the data. Hence, first check and then make up your mind to fulfill the roles and responsibilities under this department.
Links to keep an eye on:
Dear candidates, please check the detailed notification and apply using the following links: