The Central Airmen Selection Board prepares to conduct Group X and Y exams for selection of Airmen batch. The selection tests will be held from 14th to 17th March 2019. For the competition, Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2019 on the dates as specified by the high command and the headquarters. Examinees need to avail all the related data here and prepare for the Group selection tests that are coming in days.
Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2019
This selection process will be carried forth to recruit unmarried male applicants for the posts in Groups ‘X’, ‘Y’, and ‘XY’. Many had applied for the selection phases and will be undergoing the same to get selected and shortlisted for the next stages. The group phase is to be organised in March 2019 and those who duly submitted their documents and applications will be called to attempt in the test which is an online mode. So, if you are one of them, do not forget to collect this handy information and start prepping up for the competition.
- Notifying Alert: IAF Admit Card 2019 Group X & Y Phase 1
- Conducting Body: Central Airmen Selection Board, Indian Air Force
- Regulatory Command: Ministry of Defence, Government of India
- Recruitment Group: Airman Group ‘X’, ‘Y’, and ‘XY’
- Total Seats: Under Consideration
- Batch Arrangement: 01/2019
- Selection Method: Phase I and II Selection Test, Medical Test and Adaptability/Fitness Test
- Date of Assessment: 14th-17th March 2019
- Hall Ticket Availability: 10 Days Before the test
It is strictly advised to the contestants to stay in touch with the administering portal of the command as the latest and significant piece of details shall float on the same in time. The dates have finally been given so, hopefuls have adequate time to prepare for their trade exams. Thus, they need to steam off their stress and mind their attention to the Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2019 easily. For their convenience, a link will be activated soon as the hall tickets for phase I get uploaded to the dedicated portal.
IAF Airman X Y Group Hall Ticket 2019
Besides, getting basic and brief details about IAF Airman Group X & Y Phase 1 Hall Ticket 2019 and exam timing or dates, candidates are also advised to read the exam pattern and other info. This exam is based on 10+2 pattern and will comprise of topics as per different trades opted by the examinees.
IAF Airman Group X Y Exam Pattern:
- This phase I test is going to be an online mode (CBT).
- All the questions asked in this test will be MCQ.
- The medium to answer this exam will be English and Hindi only.
- The test is organised at several locations across India.
- The time length for this paper is 60 min (Group ‘X’ Trades), 45 min is for (Group ‘Y’ Trades), and 85 min for (Group ‘X’ & Group ‘Y’ Trades).
- All the qualifiers must give the Physical Fitness and Medical Test, and further inspection or visibility tests accordingly.
Notes for IAF Airman Admit Card 2019
- No change ion examination venue will be made once the examination centre is allotted to the participants.
- No travel or staying allowances shall be given to any contestant.
- Identity proof in original must be kept along with the Admission Card to produce in front of the appropriate authorities.
Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2019 X Y Group
Visit CASB official portal for obtaining your entry tickets which is, “airmenselection.cdac.in” and locate the latest Notice section. Find out an approved link to collect your e-admit cards and put your login information in the fields provided. After submitting the details and solving the Captcha codes, obtain your copy of hall ticket and print multiple copies of it for future references.
इंडियन वायुसेना एयरमैन प्रवेश पत्र विवरण अब यहां प्रदान किए जाते हैं जैसे प्रवेश पत्र को सही तरीके से डाउनलोड करना और जहां से इसे सहेजने के लिए लिंक आपको बस इतना करना है, आईएएफ समूह X, Y परीक्षा तिथि अब उपलब्ध है और मार्च में आयोजित परीक्षा। इसलिए यह पुष्टि है कि प्रवेश पत्र संभवतः फरवरी 2019 के आखिरी सप्ताह में उपलब्ध होगा।
Indian Air Force Airmen Admit Card 2019 indianairforce.nic.in
For a fast search and easy access to your entry tickets, refer to the data updated above. More details shall be dispatched here as per decisions and updates brought forth by the commanding body. Keep in touch regularly for the latest news. Send your suggestions or queries to the author of this update using the comments section.