The Indira Gandhi National Open University starts online and offline registrations for the coming session 2019-2020. Students and education seekers are now advised to fill their IGNOU Admission Form 2019 respectively. For the first cycle, that is, winter session, they the desirous applicants need to submit their duly filled applications either online or in person at the nearest study centres. Find elated details and data in the suitable parts of this page.
IGNOU Admission Form 2019
Establishing the greatest platform for Open and Distance Learning, Indira Gandhi National Open University has opened multiple study centres across India and abroad. Offering a huge spectrum of degree, doctoral, certificate, and diploma programmes to education seekers, the varsity continues with registering and enrolling new candidates each year in two academic cycles. The November-December and May-June are the two sessions when exams are taken. For each session, students are taken care of the instructions and IGNOU Online Form Last Date prior to completing your registrations.
IGNOU Registration Status 2019
|Information About||IGNOU Online Application Form 2019|
|Courses for Admission||Bachelor, Masters, Diploma, Certificate, Vocational, and Advanced Certificate Programmes|
|Admission Cycles||Dec/January and May/June|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline Submission|
|Regional Study Centres||67|
|IGNOU Admission form Last date to Register||TBA Shortly|
Kindly, read the following sections to avail further details about registering and completing IGNOU Admission Form 2019 filling process. For the current and opening session 2019-20. Here are the basic and most important steps you need to go through in order to fill your registration forms for your desired courses or programmes.
IGNOU Online Application Form 2019 Last Date
- While filling their respective forms, applicants need to remember that they need to have all previous educational documents in support.
- A valid email Id and an active contact number.
- The fee must be paid in accordance with the Credit Points, Number of Subjects chosen in Foundation and Optional Courses.
- Be notified that the fee structure remains different per different course title. For further inquiries, read the Admission Prospectus very carefully.
- Those unable to access the online portal can get further instructions from the regional study centres.
- For the late admissions, Late fee applies as per predefined rules.
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria:
- A student must have finished 10th High School exams from a State Board or equivalent.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for Admission.
- For the 1st time applicants and current users, please note the steps asserted below.
IGNOU Admission Form 2019 Apply Online
For First Time Applicants:
On the Online form System, select the suitable course and look out the Requirement and conditions, fee details per course, and duration.
- Kindly, read the admission prospectus carefully filling your subject choices according to credit points.
- Initial thing is to select the “Register Yourself” displayed in the login area.
- Choose your Username and Password and keep in mind the same for more updates.
- Upload all the data of your testimonials, certificates and previous educational records.
- Fill up the data after filling your form and verifying the entries.
- Pay the speculated fee after selecting your subjects and course.
- Payment Option: Debit Card/Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ Mobile App (If Applicable)
- Do provide your currently in-use contact no & email id for more process.
Document to have before filling IGNOU Admission Form 2019
- Photograph (soft copy <100 KB)
- Signature (soft copy <100 KB)
- Age Proof/ Date of Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification (All previous <100 KB)
- Category or Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only < 100 KB)
- Income Certificate (for BPL students only)
IGNOU Registration Form 2019
The IGNOU Admission form 2019 procedure will be begun following a couple of long stretches of an announcement of the result. The entire applicants will be chosen for the decision of filling process based on territorial merit list in the entrance paper. The Counselling process will be directed at the particular IGNOU Regional Centers. The admission will be affirmed simply after the confirmation of the unique record amid IGNOU counselling. Users need to report in the dispensed Institution inside a given era to affirm their seat.
IGNOU Exam Dates 2019 January & July session
The IGNOU Exam Date for January session and July session updated for you now. Dear candidates, you can check the important date for IGNOU Admission from below segment.
|Latest Updates||Event||Confirmed Dates|
|OPENMAT XLIV||Starting Date of admission form||Soon confirmed|
|Ending date to submit the registration detail||Available soon|
|Updating date of the hall ticket||Available soon|
|Date of Entrance Test||Available soon|
|Available Date of Result||Available soon|
|OPENMAT XLV||Beginning Date of the Online registration||Available soon|
|Closing Date to submit the form||Available soon|
|Examination Date||Available soon|
|Result Available on||Available soon|
|B.Ed Entrance||Admission form Starting Date||Available soon|
|Closure Date to submit the online form||Available soon|
|Hall ticket Declaration Date||Available soon|
|January Session||Application form availability||Available soon|
|Ending date to fill a form||Available soon|
Send your queries at:
Email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 011-29533869, 29533870, 29572512, 29572513, 29572514.
Attention: For any errors crept-in during form filling or submission, payment, or technical problem, kindly, contact: Phone 011-29572514.