Aspirants applying for JE Jobs in the dept should heed to this exhibited news related to DSSSB JE Admit Card 2020. Delhi SSSB shall carry out a selection test for the positions said above regarding DSSSB JE Admit Card 2020 Junior Engineer Post Code 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 /2020.
The test shall be set up in and around Delhi for this recruitment. Desirous attendees of this competition must adhere and response to this update as instructed and are advised to avail of a copy of their DSSSB JE Admit Card Post Code 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
DSSSB JE Admit Card 2020
After completing online registrations in 2020 this year, the authoritative board shall announce examination dates in April-May hence continuing this selection procedure. There are 264 vacated seats proposed to be filled under the circulated advertisement. Departments taking selected and qualified engineers are MCD, NDMC, DUSIB, namely from Electrical and Civil streams. Stages of recruitment are displayed below.
DSSSB Junior Engineer Admit Card 2020
इस वेब पेज पर कुछ पल बिताने से उन सभी उम्मीदवारों को जो टियर 1 और 2 परीक्षा के लिए DSSSB जेई एडमिट कार्ड 2020 के बारे में सवाल कर रहे हैं, वे हॉल टिकट को सबसे आसान तरीके से प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। इससे पहले दिल्ली अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन बोर्ड (DSSSB) द्वारा 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 के पदों के तहत 264 जूनियर इंजीनियर (सिविल / मैकेनिकल) रिक्तियों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए जाते हैं। इसलिए इस अनुभाग के साथ बने रहें और योग्य विवरण प्राप्त करें। Also Download DSSSB Warder Admit Card
- News to Notify: DSSSB JE Admit Card 2020 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
- Governing Body: Delhi SSSB
- Positions to Fill: Junior Engineers (Civil and Electrical)
- Number of Positions: 264
- Method of Recruitment: Competitive Test and Interview
- Date of Conduct of Exam: 2020
- Issuance of Call Letters: Not Yet Announced
Some vital details shall be specified along with instructional data when the authority uploads DSSSB JE Admit Card 2020 online. Moreover, kindly, refer to your entry tickets to know about the date of Exam, reporting time, exam commencement, Important instructions, and other attributes which are your photograph and signature on the respective Junior Engineer call letters. DSSSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card
DSSSB JE Post Code 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Call Letter
As the decisive statement is to subject to confirm on the authority’s part first, only then will there be any intimation made by the conducting body. The regulatory board reserves every right to hold or postpone the selection process due to any official or exceptional circumstances. However, contestants are advised to keep a close watch on the updates emerging and assembled online. DTC Conductor Recruitment
DSSSB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern:
- This competitive test will be done in two parts, Tier-I and Tier-II.
- Tier-I Exam shall be based on Part A ( General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability, Hindi / English Language, and Professional Knowledge).
- Marks Distribution and timing are arranged below in a table.
|Exam Mode||Sections||Subjects Included||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Length|
|Offline/Objective Type||Part A||General Awareness||20||20||
2 Hours (120 Minutes)
|General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Test of English Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|Part B||Subject/ Qualification Related Paper||100||100|
DSSSB JE Tier -2 Group B and C Exam Pattern
- Tier–II exam shall also be based on Part A (Engineering Stream) and Part B (English Language).
- All the questions included are objective type and will be carrying one mark each for a positive response.
|Exam Category||Sections Included||Exam Content||Distribution of Questions||Marks Distribution||Time Allotted|
|Multiple Choice Questions||Part A||Civil/Electrical Engineering||150||150||
2 Hours (120 Minutes)
|Part B||English Language||50||50|
- There will be negative marking for an incorrect answer and 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each of the wrong answers.
- The medium of answering is Hindi and English both.
- Each Tier carries 200 marks each and all the questions are compulsory to attend.
DSSSB JE Admit Card 2020
- Step 1: Get straight to “delhi.gov.in” and look into Latest Updates or What’s News Sections for availing your Hall Ticket.
- Step 2: Follow a link that hints to job title and or advertisement number.
- Step 3: Reach the Logion page where you need to enter your credentials and submit it.
- Step 4: Print your copy of the admission letter and in multiples for an exam and other referential uses. Apply Now: Delhi ITI Admission
To find your searched info online, use the steps generated above and follow as mentioned. The latest news will be regularly refreshed here in accordance with official confirmation. If you have any thoughts to share with us, leave your message in the comments box.
Obtaining Link for DSSSB JE Admit card 2020 Download.