The Delhi University MBBS BDS 2019 Application form process will go to start soon. Applicants, if you are interested in this process, must read full notification through the official site and then if you are eligible for this must fill the application form before on the last date is 2019. The admission to MBBS and BDS programs in Delhi University is done on the basis NEET. So applicants before applying this must qualify the NEET examination.
Delhi University MBBS BDS 2019
The DU MBBS BDS FMSC 2019 examination will be conducted for providing the admission in around 500 MBBS offered in 3 medical and 34 BDS seats in 1 dental college affiliated to Delhi University. We know most of all applicants will be waiting for this opportunity. So don’t miss this check whole detail of notification by the help of this page and then apply for Delhi University MBBS BDS 2019.
DU MBBS Admission 2019
The age of the applicants is 17 years for this application form.
For applying this application must be Indian Nationals/Overseas citizens of India.
Candidate’s education must 10+2/HSC with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English subjects through the valid board.
Also, the students if you will doing the study in 11th and 12th classes regularly from a recognized school within the National Capital Territory of Delhi
Female candidates from outside Delhi who belonging to SC/ST/CW category have passed10+2/HSC is eligible for admission to Lady Harding Medical College only against the seats reserved for these categories.
DU MBBS 2019 Selection Procedure:
The selection procedure of applicants will be complete on the basis of NEET examination scores. All the percentage criteria for NEET will be mention below in this table.
DU FMSC MBBS BDS Admission through NEET 209
|Delhi University Medical Colleges
|Seats detail of Delhi Quota (85%)
|Seats to be filled in by DGHS
|Seats detail of Central Pool Scheme NGOI
|MBBS COURSE Detail
|Total Seats of MBBS
|BDS Course Overview
|Delhi University Dental College Name
|Seats of 85% Delhi Quota Seats
|Seats to be filled in by DGHS
|Seats to be filled through Central Pool Scheme NGOI
Duration of the courses
- MBBS: Time Duration is 4½ years, followed by one-year compulsory rotating Internship Training.
- BDS: Time Duration of this course is 4 years, followed by one-year compulsory rotating Internship Training.
DU FMSC MBBS BDS Application Form
The application form will be filling with the help of the official site. Check application form through the official site and read the full notification. Then if you are eligible for this must fill this application form and attest all document with the application form and pay the application form fee and send to the application form to giving an address.
Delhi University MBBS Exam 2019 Important Dates
|Notification releasing Date
|Start date of Application form
|Last date of Application forms Submission
|Application fee process
|Admit card issue Date
|Date of exam
|Issue Date of result
|Merit List and counseling of DU FMSC MBBS BDS 2019
|June to Septembe
- AIPMT Admit Card.
- AIPMT Result (Score Card).
- Class 10th certificate showing the date of birth.
- Class 12th Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Must have their Character Certificate issued by the Principal of the school last attended or from any Gazetted officer.
- In case of SC/ST then must have two copies of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe certificate.
- Non-creamy layer certificate and OBC caste certificate as per the Central list for OBC.
Certificate from the Principal of the School on prescribed proforma stating that:
- The school is situated in an area of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
- The school is recognized by the CBSE/Council for the Indian School Certificate/ Jamia Milia Islamia.
- The applicant has attended regular classes in the school for class 11th & 12th.
How to fill DU FMSC MBBS/BDS 2019 Application Form
- Visit the departmental website which is www.fmsc.ac.in
- Check the suitable application form in PDF file.
- Now after getting the link read all instruction about DU FMSC MBBS/BDS application form 2019.
- After checking the application form fill the registration form neat and clean with correct detail.
- At last, take the print copy of this duly filled form with you for further usage.
Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque in favor of the “Registrar, the University of Delhi” payable at Delhi.
Sanding address: Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007.
Check future detail of Delhi University MBBS BDS 2019 through the official website.