The Chhattisgarh PSC conducts a state-level examination for the posts of Asst. Professor. This state-level competition is going to be held for the shortlisted applicants who, at least a week before, shall receive their CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019. The entry tickets shall be made available for download via a dedicated link and channel that has also been compiled in the following part.
CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019
As per the state government orders, CG PSC issued a public Press Notification inviting the eligible and suitable applicants for filling 1384 available seats of Assistant Professor. Placement to be done in all the state govt colleges and universities, selection measures apply as per inclusion of reservation rules. The next stage of selection is a written test which is going to be organised within the state regions. Online registrations got concluded in March first week hence, the next concerning the update to know is about psc.cg.gov.in Assistant Professor Exam Date.
Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Professor Exam Date 2019
- Supplied Update: CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019
- Convener Authority: Chhattisgarh PSC, Raipur
- Job Title: Assistant Professor
- Category and Type: State Government
- Seats in a Total: 1384
- Selection Stages: Written Competitive Exam, Interview, and Document Verification
- Departments of Work: College Universities under Sate Govt.
- CGPSC Assistant Professor Exam Date: April/May (Tentative)
- e-Admit Card Status: 8-10 Days before the test
Special note has to be made by the contestants here that CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 details all the notable points about the test that will be significant from the viewpoint of exam. Things to mark here are Date of Exam, Timing of test, reporting time, exam duration, venue address, identifiable details about contestants, and instructions that must be followed during or before the competition.
CGPSC Assistant Professor Hall Ticket 2019
Along with this entry ticket, examinees will be instructed to bring their authorised identity proof issued by the either the State or Central government. Without any of these documents, entrants shall be restricted to attend this exam. The competition is expected huge so according to the number of received applications and the qualified ones, the centres and venues will be decided.
CGPSC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern:
- This test will be a written Type.
- The paper will be available in Hindi and English Languages.
- There is a total of 150 questions in the test.
- The paper will have a total of 300 marks.
- Content of examination will be General Knowledge/General Awareness related to State’s history (50 Questions of 100 marks) and Subject Applied for (with 100 Ques of 200 marks).
|S.No||Exam Mode||Topics Covered||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Written Exam||General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100||3 Hours|
Note: The State commission reserves every right cancel, reschedule, or postpone the selection stages in case the number of seats are increased. For such news or updation, refer to dedicated link given below.
CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019 www.psc.cg.gov.in
- Step I: Check in at the mainstream web gateway of the commission which is, “psc.cg.gov.in” and refer to the Notice Board section.
- Step II: Jump to link that displays Job title, and number of vacancies and exam date or call letter.
- Step III: Follow it to reach the applicant’s login page and put in your login information.
- Step IV: Submit your information and Print your hall ticket and copy it in multiples.
- Step V: Keep one safe for future references such as verification and backup.
छत्तीसगढ़ लोक सेवा आयोग आमतौर पर परीक्षा की तारीख ऑनलाइन प्रकाशित करने के बाद एडमिट कार्ड जारी करने में 10 से 15 दिन का समय लेता है। लेकिन फिर भी लिखित परीक्षा की तारीख और साक्षात्कार के दौर के लिए एक लंबित समाचार है, जब भी उच्च अधिकारी किसी भी आधिकारिक समाचार की घोषणा करते हैं तो हम इस खंड पर भी हर एक डेटा प्रदान करते हैं। इसलिए, एग्जामिनर आपको CGPSC असिस्टेंट प्रोफेसर एडमिट कार्ड के अभाव में उपस्थित नहीं होने देगा, इसलिए कृपया सावधान रहें और नवीनतम अपडेट के लिए हमारे साथ बने रहें।
www.psc.cg.gov.in Assistant Professor Admit Card 2019
Use the steps provided here and proceed to gather most required information about Asst. Professor Posts. Make sure to follow the dedicated link to get straight to the page where the entire data is specifically mentioned. Keep in a frequent touch with this page and gather more news on the subject of search and career-related notifications.
The URL For Obtaining CGPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card is http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/
Refer to the Contact Details: Shankar Nagar Road, Bhagat Singh Chowk Raipur (Chhattisgarh), Pin – 492001, Helpline: +91-771 2331204.