The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, which is shortened as BCECEB, has scheduled the Bihar CET 1st/ 2nd Exam Dates and the Entrance test will take place in 2019 for 1st stage respectively. The BCECE Admit Card 2019 released for Stage 1, viz. BCECE Admit Card 2019 Bihar CET Stage I, II Exam Hall Ticket.
You can download these bcece admit card 1st stage using the official site’s link at bceceboard.com or at bceceadmission.nic.in for which, your regular visits on this page are recommended to know more news.
BCECE Admit Card 2019
BCECE 2019 Stage 1 Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter Released in April updated at bceceboard.com. Dear Candidates make full use of the link given below and obtain the Call Letter.
BCECE Polytechnic Exam Date 2019
The BCECE Admit Cards for Part A Exam or first stage Will be released soon. All those candidates who apply for the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination and waiting for the call letter from long ago need to stay with us and obtain the call letter with the help of the link mention in the end. BCECEB Online Form
BCECE will be conducted soon
Stage 1/ 2 Hall Ticket Declaration: Available here
BCECE 1st Stage Admit Card 2019
We do not have to tell that this (BCECE Entrance Test) is conducted in two stages (i.e. first stage and second stage), you already know that. This test is conducted at the state level. But, as per the news, the distribution of the Hall Ticket will be done soon.
In other words, those candidates who won’t appear for Bihar CET 1st Stage Exam have to download BCECE 1st Stage Admit Card 2019 and those who need to take part in BCECE Second Stage Exam have to obtain BCECE First Stage Admit Card polytechnic which they can easily grab by browsing the main web portal.
BCECE Admit Card 2019 Polytechnic
As far as the Bihar CET stage 1, 2 dates are concerned, the first and second stage both are organized soon. So, you need to wait a little more and as soon as the BCECE First/ Second Stage Hall Tickets are released, you can download them and go to the exam venue in order to paper for the stage first/ second test.
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (1st/ 2nd Stage) is an entrance examination which is held by BCECEB (which we have talked about earlier) for the hiring or the capable aspirants to fill the vacant positions that are available in the departments of the hiring authority.
The authority i.e. Board conducts competitive exams for the employment of highly talented candidates to many professional courses Engineering, Medical, Agricultural streams, etc. The interested applicants participate in these and get selected for the courses in numerous colleges. If you are a registered candidate, you can download Bihar CET Stage I, II Exam Hall Ticket using the official link provided here.
BCECE Exam Pattern:
- The stage 1 paper consists of 150 questions which will be from Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
- Each section covers 50 objective type questions.
- One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer because there is negative marking in both stage 1 and 2.
- There will be 100 questions in 2nd stage.
- The Total marks for stage second will be 1200.
- The question in stage 2 will be from Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics.
Bihar CET Admit Card 2019 Download
- Follow the official site of the organization, which is clearly defined below.
- After that, please follow the desired link given in the latest announcements.
- Please enter all asked data carefully and then press the Enter button.
- After a moment later, your bcece admit card 1st stage will show up on the monitor screen.
- Download it and save the same for further usage.
Those who are looking for the links to download BCECE Polytechnic Admit Card 2019 can check the links shown below to download the same. For more updates, please press Ctrl+D and get free updates.
In order to get more information visit the official website.