The Dr Ambedkar Scholarship segment is now activated by the Punjab govt to accept registration and renewal forms for Ashirwad Scholarship 2020. Students from the economically backward classes in the state regions need to apply for the scheme initiated by the Govt. Notifiable details are furnished here along with the necessary updates that parents and guardians must adhere while fulfilling the formality.
Ashirwad Scholarship 2020
This initiative is undertaken by the state Govt of Punjab in order to support and encourage the economically backward classes to complete their further education during and after schooling. Ashirwad Pre Metric and Post-Metric Scholarship will be distributed to the deserving and eligible scholars who are able to present their testimonials and legitimate documents to the respective district offices and administering panels. Punjab Sahyog Vacancy
The same will be allotted to the kids upon later verification on the basis of how accurate and the learners can entertain it later during the Degree/Diploma/professional/Non-Professional courses. PRTC Recruitment News
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Last Date 2020
- Update Type: Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2020
- Approving Body: Government of the State Punjab
- Schools Approved: Government Schools Only
- Method of Scholarship: Fee Concession, Tour Allowance, Study Material and purchase Allowances
- Courses Applied for Diploma/Degree/Non-Professional Degree Courses/ITI Courses
- Beneficiary Categories: SC/ST/OBC
- Method of Applying: Online and Offline
- Deadline to Register ashirwad scholarship portal punjab: Registrations Open for the year 2020
Head to the following segments and come to know the primary things parents need to know before registering for the scheme. Eligibility & more data required for the fresh and renewal of scholarships are mentioned in the following segments.
Note: This scholarship can only be entertained by the understudies who are from the categories SC/ST and OBC for which conditions to registered for are all different. Indian Army Bharti (10th 12th Jobs)
Ashirwad Scholarship Online Form 2020
Eligibility for SC and OBC Students:
- Family’s Minimum Income: 2.5 Lakhs per annum for SC students while for the kids belonging to the OBC community need to have an annual income of the family Rs. 1 Lakh.
- Students completing their Postgraduate degree courses will also be qualified to apply for the scholarships provided they are not doing practice in the meantime.
- Students entertaining any previous schemes from the governments will not stand qualified for this scholarship.
- Learners pursuing higher studies via distance learning are also eligible to register for the scheme.
- Scholars can register for the scheme after completing high school examinations.
Documents Mandatory to Upload while Applying:
- Proof of Residence duly approved by Sarpanch, Panch, Gazetted Officer, Councillor, President Nagar Conceal, Mayor, or MLA.
- Family’s Income Declaration Certificate
- Copy of Below Poverty Line Card
- Date of Birth
- Caste Certificate
- Details of Bank Account
- Certificates of Previous education
- Attested copies of necessary documents
- Passport-sized photographs
Facilities under Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme:
- Assistance for further education
- Maintenance Allowance for Hostelers and Day Scholars, Thesis Typing, Printing Charges, Book Allowances, and Reader Allowances. DSSSB Latest Bharti
Ashirwad Scholarship Punjab 2020 Mode of Application
Application forms can be submitted at the residing processing offices which are at the following Processing locations: Amritsar, Barnala, Bathinda, Faridkot, Fazilka, Ferozepur, Fatehgarh Sahib, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Ludhiana, Mansa, Moga, Muktsar, Nawanshahr, Pathankot, Patiala, Roop Nagar, Sangrur, SAS Nagar, and Tarntarn. Punjab Police Bharti
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship Scheme-Apply Online
After visiting the dedicated web media of the Government of Punjab (punjab.gov.in), create a new user via filling your online forms. Update your profiles and apply for Fresh Registrations. Add your data and enter the documents required by pressing the “Upload Supportive Documents” button. Indian Navy Recruitment
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2020 Last Date
|Ashirwad Scholarship Online form Starting Date||2020|
|ashirwad scholarship Registration Last date||2020|
Ashirwad Scholarship 2020 Offline
Use the citizen Log in link on the main portal of the Punjab Govt. and log in using the credentials given. Follow the same procedure to apply and then choose the All Department wise services list. After completing the required formality, fill the e-form and add a button. Note: In both cases, parents must retain a copy of their application forms for future purposes. Also, wards are recommended to keep an updated bank account and current mobile number in use.
Punjab Ashirwad Scholarship 2020 Instruction
डॉ। अम्बेडकर अशरीर पंजाब योजना के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करने के लिए, आपको उपयुक्त वेब पोर्टल तक पहुँच प्राप्त करनी होगी या इस पेज पर बने रहना होगा और हर एक डेटा को हड़पना होगा। इच्छुक व्यक्ति छात्रवृत्ति के लिए अंतिम तिथि से पहले या उससे पहले अपना ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र जमा कर सकते हैं। उपयुक्त छात्रवृत्ति पंजाब के लिए आवेदन करके, छात्र स्नातक और स्नातकोत्तर पाठ्यक्रमों के तहत नियमित होने पर अपनी पढ़ाई कर सकते हैं। तो कृपया ऊपर उल्लिखित लाइनों के माध्यम से जाएं और सुनिश्चित करें कि पात्रता मानदंड की जांच के बाद ऑनलाइन फॉर्म भरें।
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q1. What was the main Cause for Ashirwad Scholarship?
Ans. The main motive is to provide financial support to all the incapable students under the privilege of 40% of students’ reservations for girls.
Q2. When will Ashirwad scholarship start and ending date?
Ans. As far as we know the starting date for applying online is September and the ending date is October 2020.
Q3. How to Apply for Ashirwad Scholarship?
Ans. The applying mode is most probably online by using the official website which is well mentioned below.
Check here to apply Online for Scholarship at https://punjabscholarships.gov.in/ or visit here.