UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017
Candidates, be ready to download UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017 from the official link stated in this web page down here. In the earlier stated recruitment notice issued by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, there were 2500 vacant positions to be filled for the roles of Assistant and Steno. The online registrations have ended and all the applicants are now waiting to know the UPPCL Office Assistant Stenographer Exam Date 2017.
Let us now read more regarding the vacancies which are to be filled at the state level only. The advertisement was issued in the recently passed days by UPPCL. Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation is the only Power and Electricity distribution company in the state of UP. The department requires 2500 new recruits for the two featured roles namely The Assistant and Stenographer.
UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017 Download
As per the recent recruitment updates, all the application formalities have been done from applicants as well as the organization’s end. After the applications reach the examination cell, the next process would be to issue and upload the Hall Ticket for the underlying examination. UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017 would be loaded on the main web portal by the undertaking authority soon. Candidates are required to stay online and stay in touch with this web portal regularly.
Private Vs Government Jobs– Check Which one is Better
- Announcement Type: UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Card 2017
- Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
- Position Name: Assistant and Stenographer
- Total Vacancies: 2500
- Examination Date: Refer to Call Letter
- Hall Ticket Status: Soon Updated
UPPCL Stenographer Exam Date 2017
Candidates applying for the Steno posts need to search the results in the Google Search Bar by typing UPPCL Office Steno Exam Call Letter 2017. To fasten the search results and to get the accurate response, kindly reach the bottom of this web page and read the steps required to download the UPPCL Office Assistant Admit Exam Call Letter 2017.
In further information to our applied contestants, the examination to be conducted will be a written format i.e. the pen and paper based. The test will be taken at a state level. The medium of answering the paper will be bilingual (English and Hindi). There are certain guidelines and instructions to be followed by the examinees. The same is stated at the end of this news.
- The written exam will carry MCQ based on related subjects.
- The paper will be divided into 2 parts.
- Part-1 will be having 50 questions based on computers with 1 mark each.
- Part-2 will be based on the following subjects having 150 questions.
|Office Assitant & Stenographer||Marks/ Questions||(Accounts)||Marks/ Questions|
|General Studies & Reasoning||50||Numerical Aptitude||25|
|General Hindi||50||Hindi & English||50|
|General English||50||Accountancy & General Book keeping||75|
- Negative Marking: Yes (.025 marks per incorrect answer)
- Minimum Passing marks in Part-1: 50% (those failing in part-1 will not be eligible to appear in the Part-2 exam)
Steps to Download UPPCL Office Assistant Stenographer Hall Ticket 2017
- Visit the official web portal given as, “uppcl.org”
- Locate the career related section at the homepage of the site.
- Find the candidate’s corner and reach the login page.
- Enter the Registration Id and password/ date of Birth, press the submit button to avail the Ticket.
- Take a hard copy of it and keep a copy secure for future purpose.
UPPCL Office Assistant Exam Date 2017
The things need to be taken care of by examinees are the reporting time and date, examination venue, proper Id proof in original, and a copy of Admit card you can check the examination date. No entry will be allowed to the participants, who fail to bring their Call letters. Also, candidates are not permitted to bring any electronic media or suspicious element to hamper the examination process.
- Visit here to avail your Call Letters: Download Link
- Official Site: www.uppcl.org