NDA 2 Result 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has hosted the NDA (National Defense Academy) NA (Naval Academy) 2 Exam 2017 on 10th September in a successful manner. At this time, the commission is headed towards the release of UPSC NDA 2 Result so as to let the appeared candidates know their results status. The National Defense Academy is the national level entrance exams which are conducted for the recruitment of most worthy candidates in Indian Defence Forces, such as Indian Air Force, Indian Army, and Indian Navy. Those who wanted to join these armies had applied for this examination and have lately appeared in the same. Now, NDA NA 2 Merit List 2017 shall be out for such aspirants in few days.
Latest Updates: As we know the National Defense Academy 2 written exam was held on 10 September 2017 Result of the same is going to release in November. All the candidates looking for the UPSC NDA 2 Final Result of the same which is expected to be declared in the month of December or January 2018.
UPSC NDA NA 2 Result 2017
Exam Date: 10.09.2017
Exam Result Declared on: November 2017
Final Result Declaration: Dec, Jan 2018
Union Public Service Commission had published a notification in January that contained every crucial detail of this examination. The deadline for the application form was last week of January of this year. Candidates, in a very large number, had applied using the online application mode and attend the NDA 1 Exam. After that, all such candidates who successfully qualified for the second test or attend the II Phase of this test on 10th September. If you are also considered one of the applied candidates, we think that you had registered for this exam and appeared too. So, check the UPSC NDA II Expected Cut Off 2017 with the help of this article.
UPSC NDA II Expected Cut Off 2017
Last Three years Cutoff Marks
|Year||Minimum marks required to clear the written examination ( out of 900 marks)||Minimum marks secured by the last recommended candidate( out of 1800)|
|2017 (Expected)||350(with at least 30% marks in each paper) Expected||680 (Expected)|
|2016||306 (with at least 30% marks in each paper)||674|
|2015||283 marks ( with minimum 30% marks in each section)||656|
|2014||360 marks ( with minimum 30% marks in each subject)||721|
The NDA II final Result, final Merit List will be released separately on the official website of the commission. Like the applications are scrutinized after their submission, the same way exams are examined for verifying the performance of the attendants or aspirants. So, this might take some time due to the minute verification.
NDA 2 Merit List 2017
The UPSC NDA 2 merit list is the list which is going to be released by the officials of the recruiting department. This list contains all the names that have passed the examination taken by the department. Still, now, there is no information regarding the merit list made by the department. Therefore, if you are looking for the exact suitable detail then you must keep an eye on this page and bookmarks this website.
Download UPSC NDA NA II Result 2017
- We knew that candidates would search for the best and the easy-to-follow ways for downloading their UPSC National Defense Academy NDA 2 Result. That is why we have supplied some steps which you can easily get to the page where they will be able to download their own Naval Academy 1 Results.
- Foremost the aspirants have to go to the main web link, which is “upsc.gov.in”.
- After that, the aspirants need to have links clicking on which they will be redirected to the login page.
- After they reach the login page, they need to enter the prerequisites.
- Once the details have been entered correctly, they need to be submitted.
- After submission, download the results and save them for futuristic utilization.
NDA Exam Pattern:
The National Defense Academy Exam Pattern contains the two papers: General Ability Test and Mathematics.
- The General Ability Test: comprises of two sections: Section A and Section B. The section A comprises English and Section B includes General Knowledge.
- The Mathematics: This paper carries total 300 marks and will be based on Objective Type Questions. The question will be asked from the syllabus of 10th and 11th standard. Time given to the candidates to attend the exam is 2:30 hours. The negative marking will also be there.
UPSC NDA Selection Procedure:
The selection process of this exam is done on the basis of the marks obtained in the written exam and the interview.
So, the candidates who have been trying to find the info in regards to UPSC NDA 2 Result 2017 are recommended to follow the link as we have mentioned beneath.
Download Results From Here
For more updated news visit here: www.upsc.gov.in